AI walking thru walls etc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AI walking thru walls etc

Is there a way to keep ai from walking thru walls, barriers etc, working on a map but in order for it to work they need to be restricted to a set pathway of cooridors or walls etc an not be able to come in thru a wall an shoot u in the back etc. Also as a way to keep them within a specific trigger area otherwise it will fail.
    "It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
    "To show you what a difference retirement makes. Last year when I gave an order, 541,000 men and women jumped," he explained. "Now I can't even get the plumber to come over."
    Norman Schwarzkopf

Re: AI walking thru walls etc

Originally posted by Call911 View Post
    Is there a way to keep ai from walking thru walls, barriers etc, working on a map but in order for it to work they need to be restricted to a set pathway of cooridors or walls etc an not be able to come in thru a wall an shoot u in the back etc. Also as a way to keep them within a specific trigger area otherwise it will fail.
    This is Arma engine bug, but...

You can setup Wire around the area/objects you don't want AI to walk through. AI will not cross wires.

Comment

Originally posted by Call911 View Post
      Set this disableAI "MOVE"; on the units in the buildings, they will not move through walls, or do any moving for that matter.

Comment

Thanx will give it a try.
        "It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
        "To show you what a difference retirement makes. Last year when I gave an order, 541,000 men and women jumped," he explained. "Now I can't even get the plumber to come over."
        Norman Schwarzkopf

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X