Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different respawn time for players

Hi guys,
    I'm trying to have all players respawn after 150 seconds (easy to achieve) and just two pilots to respawn after 10 seconds.

Is there a way to do it? Help me out please and very soon you will see an epic mission :)

Re: Different respawn time for players

Will have to be done with a script.

Respawn time cannot be changed (other than in description.ext for everyone). So, make some sort of script that has the players respawn after 10 seconds, then restricts them somehow for the remaining 140 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by beita View Post
      Will have to be done with a script.

Respawn time cannot be changed (other than in description.ext for everyone). So, make some sort of script that has the players respawn after 10 seconds, then restricts them somehow for the remaining 140 seconds.
      Good idea beita. I will try play with it. Can someone help me out with kind of script like this?

Comment

I tried playing around with cameras and the like; I didn't get too far with it. If you want a quick n' dirty implementation of it, I'm sure Falcon could help you out with a "spawn player in box" script, he has some for a few of his missions.

Comment

Or restrict the pilots from getting into their vehicles for x amount of time.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Appreciate your help guys :)

I got also one more question, in this topic: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...ml#post1447868

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X