First mission test list

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First mission test list

Ok guys here are the missions we need tested by thursday night. Please post below any bugs you find and your final recomendation. The admin team will then decide from thursday night to friday night what missions to add. Friday early night we will add them so they can play them that night.

* DATE: 19/2/2010
    * MISSION NAME: CO20_Deep_Probe_v1
    * FILE NAME: CO20_Deep_Probe_v1.FDF_Isle1_a.pbo
    * VERSION: V1
    * MODS: @TG
    * TvT or CoOp: CoOp
    * # PLAYER SLOTS: 20
    * DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.krauselabs.net/dump/CO20_...DF_Isle1_a.pbo
    * BRIEF DESCRIPTION: Another one in the vein of my Force Recon mission, same platoon + 2 LAVs tasked with probing into enemy defenses surrounding a Russian regiment. Next in the series of sorely needed "mid-level server population missions." Players can call in gunships and combat air patrols ^_^
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    * DATE: 2/19/2010
    * MISSION NAME: Power Station
    * FILE NAME: Coop22_V3PowerStation.FDF_Isle1_a.pbo
    * VERSION: V3, Tested.
    * # PLAYER SLOTS: 22
    * DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.filefront.com/15612891/Co...F_Isle1_a.pbo/
    * BRIEF DESCRIPTION: ACE changed something so that the troops were not being equipped properly.

* MISSION NAME: Capital Defence
    * FILE NAME: COOP34_V2CaptialDefence.FDF_Isle1_a.pbo
    * VERSION: V2, Tested.
    * # PLAYER SLOTS: 34
    * DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.filefront.com/15612899/CO...F_Isle1_a.pbo/
    * BRIEF DESCRIPTION: ACE changed something so that the troops were not being equipped properly.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    * DATE: 2/19/10
    * MISSION NAME: COTVT45_OpPantherV1
    * FILE NAME: COTVT45_OpPantherV1.afghan_village.pbo
    * VERSION: V1
    * MODS: ACE CAA1
    * TvT or CoOp: Both
    * # PLAYER SLOTS: Min = 20 Max = 45
    * DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.filefront.com/15627545/CO...an_village.pbo
    * BRIEF DESCRIPTION: On Afgan Village, 39player BLUFOR force patrols town filled with random spawning AI and tons of civis. ROE Must be followed, or else! OPFOR is 6 man and is on the enemys side. If more than 2 civs killed, mission over.

So I should expect the verdict [well results] sometime next week?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    * MISSION NAME: CO44_Siege_Of_Grozny_1994_v2
    * FILE NAME: CO44_Siege_Of_Grozny_1994_v2.avgani.pbo
    * VERSION: v2
    * # PLAYER SLOTS: 44
    * DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.krauselabs.net/dump/CO44_..._v2.avgani.pbo
    * BRIEF DESCRIPTION:
    - Tweaked respawn system (no longer respawn with ammo you expended)
    - Ticket system added
    - Made AI more aggressive
    - Everyone should have maps now.
    - Background ambiance
    * DATE: 2/20/2010
    * MISSION NAME: CO40 Operation Karl Down v2-2
    * FILE NAME: co40_Op_KarlDownV2-2.isladuala.pbo
    * VERSION: v2.2
    * # PLAYER SLOTS: 40
    * DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?me1lumqgun5
    * BRIEF DESCRIPTION:
    Changed vanilla insurgents for ACE2 ones
    Last edited by Boondocksaint; 02-21-2010, 10:27 PM.

Re: First mission test list

Okie
    |TG|Ghost02
    TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Ok guys. We will be testing these missions on Charlie server. This way we will be able to see how they react on Dedicated Servers as opposed to our own machines.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I know that the addonsync application does allow for dedicated servers to be launched in our own machines but I'm not sure if it is any different from the TG dedicated servers. From my own experience, the locality issues due to miss-written scripts occur in the same way on a local hosted dedicated server as on the TG dedicated servers. I may be wrong and if I am, will the TG mission development team have access to the charlie server to test these missions? (i.e. being able to upload and test the missions on the server on our own time)

Thanks again for all your hard work, admins!

IN GAME ARMA: |TG-Irr| Lq.Snake

Comment

as it stands right now, we will upload the missions and the sever will be passworded. Only the Dev team will know the password. As far as uploading the missions, the admin team will handle all of that. All you guys have to focus on is the testing and logging of any and all problems.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply, dredge. I think that's a good process... not complaining at all ;)

Comment

also, im gonna give you guys the admin password. to make things easier for you
              if this password gets out, i will change it and that will be that.

so atm the admin password for charlie server is:
              missiontest

the password to get onto charlie server is:
              skunkworks

also the server will be called

Tacticalgamer.com Mission Testing Server

any problems with the server shoot me a pm

ip address is :174.123.97.138:2323

Comment

Deep Probe: Wont Load

Power Station: Brief Broken. Unable to fully test as there are no objectives to really base anything off of. Once the brief is fixed we will be able to test it fully.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Be advised, I have been informed that Deep Probe and Siege of Grozny are old versions meaning they were submitted before the latest ACE version came out. I believe those missions have been re-submitted by Krause (tyrspawn). Please, revise the list of missions to be tested. Thanks!

Comment

i think we should have a special set of circumstances for any mission that worked before the ace update.

#im thinking that if a mission has been broke, it can be re-submitted as long as nothing has changed in the structre of it. and it can skip the testing process

i.e example iraq patrol works fine, just need to be re-saved in the editor. can be upload straight to server

Comment

Agreed. ACE broke alot of missions so they ones that are broken need to be rushed to be put back into action

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

In addition to that, we should probably open the mission submission thread after Mondays since that is when TG updates ACE. That way, designers could update their ACE first and then upload their mission with the correct version so that no outdated ACE versions get submitted.

Comment

After mondays updates they have all week to fix it then submit the update on friday.

Comment

Yeah, I misread the new mission standards... my apology.

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                              Agreed. ACE broke alot of missions so they ones that are broken need to be rushed to be put back into action
                              Done, for both Alpha and Bravo.

All missions that loaded without problems were re-pbo'ed and uploaded.
                              As for the rest, it was not. Due to missing ace features that were no longer present.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X