Missions test list 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missions test list 2

Ok guys bug reports due thursday night. Please help us keep this going.

* DATE: 2/26/09
    * MISSION NAME: OP Ahnuldv7
    * FILE NAME: CO63_Op_Ahnuldv7.Chernarus.pbo
    * VERSION: v7 should be final version unless ACE breaks somthing again
    * MODS: TG mods
    * TvT or CoOp: COOP
    * # PLAYER SLOTS: 63
    * DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.filefront.com/15675701/CO...Chernarus.pbo/
    * BRIEF DESCRIPTION: final version of OP ahnuld, with framerates fixed and most problems solved, this version simply updates the briefing and puts shilkas back in place of the tunguskas that were in v6 mostly because they KILLED players wayy too effectivly... having players end up dying and meeting at respawn kills the point of the mission...so i put back the less accurate...and less deadly vehicles...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    * DATE: 02.26.2010
    * MISSION NAME: Jaynus Campaign Day 1 - Operation Cardinal Drop
    * FILE NAME: Co27_Jc_Day1_V5.Chernarus.pbo
    * VERSION: V5
    * MODS: TG
    * TvT or CoOp: Coop
    * # PLAYER SLOTS: max27, min 15.
    * DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.4shared.com/file/23046552...Chernarus.html
    * BRIEF DESCRIPTION: Small trigger fix. fix for f2/ace ruck problem. also added a cool effect.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    * DATE: 02.26.2010
    * MISSION NAME: Operation Breakout
    * FILE NAME: Co36_OpBreakout_V3.isladuala.pbo
    * VERSION: V3
    * MODS: TG
    * TvT or CoOp: Coop
    * # PLAYER SLOTS: 36max. 10-15min.
    * DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.4shared.com/file/23046555...isladuala.html
    * BRIEF DESCRIPTION: Massive bug fixes. Same operation as before, lots of tweaks on ai, aa, spawns, ace/f2 ruck problem, etc.

Re: Missions test list 2

Guys no replys, so I take it all these missions are good. Has anyone even tested them. We need active member on the DEV team and we need the DEV team to help us with this. Or we will keep getting broken missions on the server. Its only 3 missions. I need bug reports and final calls on these missions tonight.

Comment

Sorry Boon, been wrapped up in work and BC2. I will sit down tonight and go through these missions as best I can. But seeing as how it will probably just be me I will only be able to find MAJOR bugs.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Dredge, I'll help, hit me up.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Ok mission testing completed - all three have failed the QA standards. Authors have been contacted.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

ok, can we post here why they failed

Comment

Op Ahnuld

final version of OP ahnuld, with framerates fixed and most problems solved, this version simply updates the briefing and puts shilkas back in place of the tunguskas that were in v6 mostly because they KILLED players wayy too effectivly... having players end up dying and meeting at respawn kills the point of the mission...so i put back the less accurate...and less deadly vehicles...
              Not sure about that. Everything he said he fixed was still broken. AA was too accurate and so was the AI on the ground. Most of the testers and their AI squads where killed floating down. Plus I also think that there was a JIP/Respawn issue. ACOG has the full notes on that one.

Campaign Day has helo issues, they are too close together and cause crashes when you try to lift off. This has the potential to kill entire squads and you lose both birds when it happens. Although he fixed the respawn so the pilots dont have to swim after they die.

As for the rest, they all had JIP/Respawn issues like not having weapons or ammo or both, maps and markers dissapearing.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

My notes:

CO27_Jc_Day1_V5
                -No TG intro
                -Jip's spawn with no weapons

CO36_Op_Breakout_V3
                -No TG Intro
                -Jip's do not get notes/brief
                -Players respawn with different kit layouts then originally given
                -No Epi-pens were able to be located
                -Blackhawk's are parked too close together, unable to lift off the ground without blades touching causing crash.

CO63_Op_Ahnuld_V7
                -Missing TG Intro
                -Bug: Jip's becoming spectators when joining the game
                -Bug: Jip's spawning with weapon with no ammo (grenadier with no rifle ammo)
                -Missing or unable to locate ACE Medical supplies (a non issue, they are there)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X