Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My CO38_(24)OpWolverine_v1 - to be tested Q&A

Hi guys,
    I made a CoOp mission on Podagorsk, tested it by myself and was able to finish it (with god-mode lol). No problems encountered. However, I know that someone else needs to test play it.

So, if we have kind person that can do it for me, so mission could be placed on server during weekend.

Click the link ---> http://www.speedyshare.com/files/214...DF_Isle1_a.rar - updated!
    Last edited by Mikee; 03-17-2010, 11:53 PM.

Re: My CO38_(24)OpWolverine_v1 - to be tested Q&A

I wish I could help you with this :(

Just a friendly reminder:

You should post in the Mission Submission Thread so the admins don't have to go through multiple threads to look for missions that need to be tested. They are already loaded with admin duties and there is a chance they might miss your mission submission. Thanks for all your hard work, Mikee! It's good to have you on board. ;)

IN GAME ARMA: |TG-Irr| Lq.Snake

Comment

Re: My CO38_(24)OpWolverine_v1 - to be tested Q&A

Originally posted by nthamma View Post
      I wish I could help you with this :(

Just a friendly reminder:

You should post in the Mission Submission Thread so the admins don't have to go through multiple threads to look for missions that need to be tested. They are already loaded with admin duties and there is a chance they might miss your mission submission. Thanks for all your hard work, Mikee! It's good to have you on board. ;)
      True. I will just wait until thread is unlocked again :).

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X