No announcement yet.

Should we add thirsk to the TG modpack?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we add thirsk to the TG modpack?

We plan to replace Island Panthera with Thirsk winter only. Thirsk is similar to namalsk but 1/2 the file size which is always a plus. Thirsk also comes with an option for mission makers to create blizzards which is quite cool. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=9861
    Yes
    100.00%
    No
    0.00%
    I would prefer a different island or have a better idea
    0.00%
    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Re: Should we add thirsk to the TG modpack?

I did not vote, indifferent.
    |TG|Ghost02
    TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Click here for my screenshots from Thirsk Winter ---> http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...amer-pack.html

PS: Of course voted yes. I'm already making a mission on it :).

edited: also, same reasons as Falcon stated.
      Last edited by Mikee; 03-20-2010, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Voted yes, Panthera is broken and underused. Thirsk winter has high performance and good terrain.

P.S. Namalsk isn't in the addon sync anymore so we arn't really duplicating any islands.

Comment

Youtube movie trailer of the island --> click the link -->

Comment

Ok so it looks like majority rules here. We will be adding Thirsk to the TG modpack on March 29th. Please make some missions for Thirsk to be ready for release day.
            |TG-73rd|Socomseal
            |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

An amazing looking map, I hope this gets added.

Comment

Refer to previous post Krause...... Also we will only be adopting the winter version.
                |TG-73rd|Socomseal

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X