Mission test list 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission test list 5

Ok guys test these 3 missions and have the yay or nays by thursday. BTW the missions makers on this team are not the final say for the maps on the ones they make. IE: Mikee can say his mission is good to go. That is why its a Q&A.

DATE: 03/20/2010
    MISSION NAME: OP_Wolverine
    FILE NAME: CO38(24)OP_Wolverine_v1.001.FDF_Isle1_a.pbo
    VERSION: 1.001
    MODS: TG
    TvT or CoOp: CoOp
    # PLAYER SLOTS: max 38, recommended 24
    DOWNLOAD LINK: Click on the link, don't copy -> http://www.speedyshare.com/files/216...erinev1.02.rar

BRIEF DESCRIPTION: Combined Arms mission, playing as Polish Army defending part of Poland (Podagorsk).

It’s year 2010. After long winter and frosty spring comes sweltering summer. Floods, appearing each year in the whole Europe, don’t avoid Poland too. They cause the Bug river, border river between Poland and Belarus, to change it’s line. The river 'moves' to the west, into it’s old bed. And now part of Poland is under water. Journalists are joking about the fourth partition of Poland. But one rainy day, a group of Polish soldiers, removing the flood effects, have been attacked from the eastern side of Bug river and taken hostages, by unknown military forces.

Soon, it was known that Belarus, backed by Russia, decided to get back their lands, lost after World War II.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    * DATE: March 21, 2010
    * MISSION NAME: CO68_Deep_Probe_PT2_v1
    * FILE NAME: htttp://www.krauselabs.net/dump/CO68_Deep_Probe_PT2_v1.FDF_Isle1_a.pbo
    * VERSION: 1
    * MODS: Standard
    * TvT or CoOp: CoOp
    * # PLAYER SLOTS: 68
    * DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.krauselabs.net/dump/CO68_...DF_Isle1_a.pbo
    * BRIEF DESCRIPTION: Incorrect rejection reason - the AAV crew are NOT required to do the beach assault unless the AI are enabled, which they shouldn't be. I.e. regular soldiers can crew the AAV if there are not enough players to slot the AAV crew, they will NOT be kicked out.

* DATE: March 21, 2010
    * MISSION NAME: CO30_The_Screen_v1
    * FILE NAME: CO30_The_Screen_v1.isladuala.pbo
    * VERSION: 1
    * MODS: Standard
    * TvT or CoOp: CoOp
    * # PLAYER SLOTS: 30
    * DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.krauselabs.net/dump/CO30_....isladuala.pbo
    * BRIEF DESCRIPTION: A scout platoon and antitank platoon from a stryker battalion are tasked with screening the extreme left flank of battalion's main effort against a Russian brigade. A mobile defense mission involving mechanized and motorized elements - lots of javelin and TOW missile fun.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DATE: 03/22/2010
    MISSION NAME: Mannerheim_Line
    FILE NAME: CO23_Mannerheim_Line_v1.001.ThirskW.pbo
    # PLAYER SLOTS: 23
    DOWNLOAD LINK: Click on the link, don't copy -> http://www.speedyshare.com/files/215...erheimLine.rar

BRIEF DESCRIPTION: World War II style mission, playing as Finland during Winter War against Soviet Union (Thirsk Winter Island).

The Red Army attempted to break through Mannerheim line in the battle of Taipale. They failed so far, but we believe that Soviet reinforcements just arrived and new offensive is coming.
    Enemy troops suffer from poor morale and a shortage of supplies, and so are we... Mannerheim line must be hold at all costs. Command also plans to launch a counterattack and encircle 8th Soviet Mechanized Company.

Soviet forces had three times as many soldiers as the Finns, thirty times as many aircraft, and a hundred times as many tanks. Because of high commitment and morale in the Finnish forces, Finland was able to resist the Soviet invasion for far longer than the Soviets expected.
    Last edited by Dredge; 03-24-2010, 09:06 PM. Reason: Updated OP_Wolverine LINK

Re: Mission test list 5

Originally posted by Boondocksaint View Post
    DATE: 03/22/2010
    MISSION NAME: Mannerheim_Line
    FILE NAME: CO23_Mannerheim_Line_v1.001.ThirskW.pbo
    # PLAYER SLOTS: 23
    DOWNLOAD LINK: Click on the link, don't copy -> http://www.speedyshare.com/files/215...erheimLine.rar

BRIEF DESCRIPTION: World War II style mission, playing as Finland during Winter War against Soviet Union (Thirsk Winter Island).

The Red Army attempted to break through Mannerheim line in the battle of Taipale. They failed so far, but we believe that Soviet reinforcements just arrived and new offensive is coming.
    Enemy troops suffer from poor morale and a shortage of supplies, and so are we... Mannerheim line must be hold at all costs. Command also plans to launch a counterattack and encircle 8th Soviet Mechanized Company.

Soviet forces had three times as many soldiers as the Finns, thirty times as many aircraft, and a hundred times as many tanks. Because of high commitment and morale in the Finnish forces, Finland was able to resist the Soviet invasion for far longer than the Soviets expected.
    Just to let know that me and TG|501-st| Johnny played and beat this mission in little over 1 hour. Everything worked nice, but I understand that someone else needs to test it anyways :).

edit: I'm about to check the CO30_The_Screen_v1 out and write little review later in here.

Comment

Test results for CO23_Mannerheim_Line_v1.001.ThirskW.pbo:

- 10:41 Massive AI spawn causes significant FPS slowdown, probably not enough reason to reject this mission but...
      - 2nd time I respawned I spawned without gear, then 30 seconds later my gear magically came back, then it dissapeared, then came back
      - No RPK ammo (even though there are RPK in the ammo box), and associated error spam: http://pastebin.com/03FNnZvH
      - 10:50 Permanent blurry vision
      - Most AI will not fire at you in the first wave attacks, a result of being setCaptive upon respawn? Haven't checked but I suspect as much.

Slots played: commander, hunter AT guy

Above: perma-blurry screen and enemies directly in front of me not firing

Comment

Test results for CO38(24)OP_Wolverine_v1.001.FDF_Isle1_a.pbo:

- Does not load.
        - Note: there are two copies on the test server, NEITHER work
        - RPT spam:
        Warning Message: Script scripts/vehicle.sqf not found

Comment

CO30_The_Screen_v1 is not on the server, plz upload.

Comment

Done.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by tyrspawn View Post

- Does not load.
              - Note: there are two copies on the test server, NEITHER work
              - RPT spam:
              You guys uploaded wrong version on server, this is why it doesn't work...

Krause, you should use WolverineTEST1a, its on server. this is final version, but under different name.
              Last edited by Mikee; 03-23-2010, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Test results for CO23_Mannerheim_Line_v1.001.ThirskW.pbo:

- 10:41 Massive AI spawn causes significant FPS slowdown, probably not enough reason to reject this mission but...
                - 2nd time I respawned I spawned without gear, then 30 seconds later my gear magically came back, then it dissapeared, then came back
                - No RPK ammo (even though there are RPK in the ammo box), and associated error spam: http://pastebin.com/03FNnZvH
                - 10:50 Permanent blurry vision
                - Most AI will not fire at you in the first wave attacks, a result of being setCaptive upon respawn? Haven't checked but I suspect as much.

Slots played: commander, hunter AT guy

Above: perma-blurry screen and enemies directly in front of me not firing
                - There is no AI spawn, just lots of AI commits attack
                - gear and blurry screen must be ACE bug, because I didn't see the problems when played with Johnny
                - there is RPK ammo, but when I joined, I took everything with me. I was shooting RPK, when we were playing it. Ammo for RPK is limited, this could be the reason
                - none of the units were set for setcaptive true

AI has problem with close combat, but when I joined, we got smashed with enemy gunfire

Finally, I would like one of the admins/one more person to test play the mission, because when I played with Johnny, we didn't have problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikee View Post
                  - There is no AI spawn, just lots of AI commits attack
                  - gear and blurry screen must be ACE bug, because I didn't see the problems when played with Johnny
                  - there is RPK ammo, but when I joined, I took everything with me. I was shooting RPK, when we were playing it. Ammo for RPK is limited, this could be the reason
                  - none of the units were set for setcaptive true

AI has problem with close combat, but when I joined, we got smashed with enemy gunfire

Finally, I would like one of the admins/one more person to test play the mission, because when I played with Johnny, we didn't have problems.
                  After playing it again on Charlie, this time with Headshot. We again, didn't find problems and finished the mission.

I also found out that some of the units were not shooting, because they simply run out of the ammo during long firefight.

Comment

- Naming convention not adhered to.
                    - Otherwise: good to go.

Comment

I will give link with changed name to admins. Thx.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikee View Post
                        I will give link with changed name to admins. Thx.
                        Here is the link for mission to be put on server (just changed the name, nothing else) - click on link - http://www.speedyshare.com/files/216...erinev1.02.rar

Comment

Test results for CO68_Deep_Probe_PT2_v1:

Rejected.

Found four bugs:
                          Weapon not back not returning on respawn
                          Mando missile spam
                          Arty is not available to squad leads or CO, localization issue
                          Background ambience RPT error

Supervised by Jaynus.

Comment

Test results for CO30_The_Screen_v1:

- Good to go.

Supervised by Jaynus.

Comment

Test results for CO30_The_Screen_v1:

- Good to go.

Supervised by Jaynus.
                              Disregard, broken by CAA1 being removed.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X