Should we add Desert Island

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we add Desert Island

As we plan on replacing CAA1 very soon, we are looking at some other maps please vote if you would like to see this map.

http://armaholic.com/page.php?id=6873
    Yes
    11.11%
    No
    88.89%

Re: Should we add Desert Island

Looks rubbish to be honest. Please don't delete Avgani or Afghan Village, I spent hundreds of hours of work making missions for those maps :(

Can we at least wait until Arrowhead?

Comment

I think you need to look at it boon. Its a test map for units and such, not a gameplay map.
      |TG|Ghost02
      TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Again I am just posting Ideas, yes we are removing CAA1, this has been decided, you guys need to start looking at other maps you want. And ghost I did look at it it doesn;t say its a test map, just an empty Island. If mikey can creat entire towns other people can. This map requires imagination.

Comment

Ok. This is a remake of a map from OFP, the OFP map is a test map, the map is a test map and that is 100% true. Also, player based cities create massive lag on top of an un-optomized map. Another issue with the map is that it is not optimized, as in there are numerous errors where memory leaks occur and performance is worse than cherno.
          |TG|Ghost02
          TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Originally posted by Boondocksaint View Post
            Again I am just posting Ideas, yes we are removing CAA1, this has been decided, you guys need to start looking at other maps you want. And ghost I did look at it it doesn;t say its a test map, just an empty Island. If mikey can creat entire towns other people can. This map requires imagination.
            Is Avgani effected by CAA1 being removed or only Afghan Village?

Comment

Both.
              |TG|Ghost02
              TG Pathfinder

Comment

Again post other options.

Comment

Just to be clear. The only default maps that came with ArmAII are; Utes and Chernarus. Anything else is CAA1 required.
                  Correct me if I'm wrong here.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

your wrong, lol CAA1 is need from ported maps from arma 1 and it add special objects or something.

Comment

Boon, isn't that what I said? tame that Panda!

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

No its not lol, Isla dula isn't stock and it doesn't need CAA1, Panda Power lol

Comment

Semi-Pwned ok, Isla Duala doesn't require CAA1 but it's still not stock ArmAII.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X