Should we add Island Kulima

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we add Island Kulima

As we plan on replacing CAA1 very soon, we are looking at some other maps please vote if you would like to see this map.

http://armaholic.com/page.php?id=9919
    Yes
    42.86%
    No
    57.14%

Re: Should we add Island Kulima

Looks good - I think, a bit like Podagorsk. Would need a closer look to be sure though.

Comment

No reason to have it. We got podagorsk, we are looking for desert not woodland.
      |TG|Ghost02
      TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

We are looking for any new islands ghost, let the admins decide what we are looking for.

Comment

Then why ask us to vote? We replace CAA1, then we look for desert, not more woodland.
          |TG|Ghost02
          TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

You guys cry about us not asking you then you cry about us asking you, Just vote on what we put up or we can just decide ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Boondocksaint View Post
              We are looking for any new islands ghost, let the admins decide what we are looking for.
              This looks cool from initial inspection, like a more jungle-intensive Isla Duala:

http://armaholic.com/page.php?id=9810

Comment

Looks good krause, I saw that one but it needs an addon can you link the addon it needs or does it come with it.

Comment

Looks good krause, I saw that one but it needs an addon can you link the addon it needs or does it come with it.
                  http://armaholic.com/page.php?id=8523

Comment

That looks like an FPS nuke. People have trouble with the trees on Chenarus. I think this will make peoples PC's implode.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by tyrspawn View Post
                      This looks cool from initial inspection, like a more jungle-intensive Isla Duala:

http://armaholic.com/page.php?id=9810
                      I already tested. Very little island, good for one or two missions. That's it.

It would be great if island was bigger, but now its kinda of Utes size.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikee View Post
                        I already tested. Very little island, good for one or two missions. That's it.

It would be great if island was bigger, but now its kinda of Utes size.
                        That's a shame. Me and kezei are going to try to make a map. It's going to be based on Cambodia, extremely thick jungle brush. Any tips would be appreciated for those who have made maps before.

Comment

Here is a tip.....make a desert map lol srry had too, but a congo cambodia like map would be kool

Comment

Here is a tip.....make a desert map lol srry had too, but a congo cambodia like map would be kool
                            It would be a huge addon since we don't have the desert assets from CAA1 (desert models would have be tacked on etc). I originally wanted a desert map as well, 10 KM or so surrounding the Syrian city of Tadmur.

Comment

Check out BAS addons for ArmA engine. That's right, ArmA1. They made somewhat decent jungle map.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X