Bring Aiaktalik back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring Aiaktalik back

Let's bring back SIX Aiaktalik - click link -> http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8702

It was great island, with high fps and good desert. I never had problem on it. I don't understand people who were saying that they were crashing sometimes.

Well, it happens to me on ANY island once a while, or when there is lots going on and my computer can't handle it. I'm not whining about it.
    Yes
    36.36%
    No
    63.64%

Re: Bring Aiaktalik back

I believe it was a problem with CAA1 and this map, but i can't remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Boondocksaint View Post
      I believe it was a problem with CAA1 and this map, but i can't remember.
      Let's bring it back then :).

Comment

weres my undecided vote?!

Comment

We had this island before we had CAA1. On most of our missions people CTD while loading the map.
          |TG-73rd|Socomseal
          |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Test it?
            |TG|Ghost02
            TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Originally posted by socomseal93 View Post
              We had this island before we had CAA1. On most of our missions people CTD while loading the map.
              Yea, lets test it.

Comment

I'd personally like to see this map come back. I built my first mission ever on it just before it got deleted ;(. I really liked its Afghanistan feel.
                http://www.tacticalgamer.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=36425&dateline=127483 7437

Comment

well if you want a afghan feel what about ranazi? you don't need CAA1 for that map.
                  FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

How is the green zone coming along anyway?
                    |TG|Ghost02
                    TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Originally posted by viper1986 View Post
                      well if you want a afghan feel what about ranazi? you don't need CAA1 for that map.
                      it does buddy

Comment

You only need it i believe so you can get certain rock objects and vegetation but not to use the map. Correct me if I am wrong but I believe this is the case. It's still amazing without needing CAA1.

Regardless I think we need to really hold off on adding stuff and then removing them shortly after. Lets use and abuse what we have because missions are short and limited and we never really use the maps that long before we scream for something new. Maybe it's time to look at how we handled ArmA1 before ArmA2.
                        FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Originally posted by viper1986 View Post
                          You only need it i believe so you can get certain rock objects and vegetation but not to use the map. Correct me if I am wrong but I believe this is the case. It's still amazing without needing CAA1.

Regardless I think we need to really hold off on adding stuff and then removing them shortly after. Lets use and abuse what we have because missions are short and limited and we never really use the maps that long before we scream for something new. Maybe it's time to look at how we handled ArmA1 before ArmA2.
                          +1

Comment

as an admin decission, we will not be adding any new islands to the map pack for the time being. We recently added celle and thirsk. i think its time we hold off for a bit. and let these ones get played. Lets focus on making missions for celle and thirsk. idealy i would like to see around 20 missions on each island at least. that would be around 100 missions (not counting utes)

Comment

Originally posted by browna3 View Post
                              as an admin decission, we will not be adding any new islands to the map pack for the time being. We recently added celle and thirsk. i think its time we hold off for a bit. and let these ones get played. Lets focus on making missions for celle and thirsk. idealy i would like to see around 20 missions on each island at least. that would be around 100 missions (not counting utes)
                              Working on it :), got 5 for Celle and at least one for Thirsk that should be ready for this Friday.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X