Need mission testers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need mission testers

Hi guys, if you didn't know I (Krause) am the new lead of QA testing. I am responsible for overseeing the QA process, and I need your help!

I am looking for men who can dedicate at least 30-45 minutes a week to testing missions using the new QA standards. You will be expected to complete a brief report using the new QA form and to run through a checklist of test items. You will be under my immediate supervision and the ultimate supervision of Dredge.

Please sign up, you will be providing a GREAT service to the community. Namely, you are the one who confirms new content onto the server, the heart of gameplay here at TG. Without good missions, TG doesn't exist. And hey, you get a sneak peak on the new stuff coming onto the server!

If I can get 2-3 testers we will be golden, although any number are welcome to apply, the more the merrier! Please let me know how much time you are willing to offer a week, and what days you will most likely be performing tests.

Re: Need mission testers

I can commit that time, but probably not at a consistent time or day of the week due to my RL schedule. If this still can help, sign me up. I could probably give 2 hours a week with these limitations.

Comment

I'm down. You know when i can test already ;)

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
      In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

I'll sign up; and you know I can throw way more time then that at it.

|TG-TFP|Jaynus
        Task Force Proteus

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done."

Comment

I can help. I spend more time than that almost every day waiting for people to quit playing Domination on alpha .. will just do something useful while waiting.
          "The unexamined life is not worth living". Socrates. "The unlived life is not worth examining". |TG| tiggr

Comment

I'd be happy to help out. I could do at least that much time almost any evening from around 7PM onward, Eastern time.
            |TG-18th| Cutter

Long-time Gamer - ArmA 2 Noob - Certified Old Fart

Comment

I'll do it, anything to stop the black box of rage showing up when I'm playing. Time a week can easily do the 45mins to about 2 hours and if it's prescheduled I might even make moon hour testing.

Comment

I can easily do that, assuming I can get arma to work after the reinstall :(

Comment

count me in....

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed