No announcement yet.

The Lost Brothers Mod- The Story of Isaac & Ishmael

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lost Brothers Mod- The Story of Isaac & Ishmael

For those who don't know, I am the leader of The Lost Brothers Mod which is an Israeli-Arab conflict mod. it also is the oldest surviving mod from the ol' Operation Flashpoint days when it was founded by Vipersheart, Uziyahu, and a few others. I finally got off my ass and started porting some stuff over from the OFP/ArmA1 mods and below are a few WIP shots of some units.
    Before you say it...yes I already know it...these are NOT ArmA2 quality for the most part and they likely never will be. Yes... my mod will have stuff that looks like crap because we have only one dedicated addon maker (I only do addon editing and config work).
    Yes I tried learning modelling and texturing and I suck at it. I barely have enough talent to manipulate stuff and do minor texture changes. I also have real-life priorities that prevent me from devoting my life to this mod.
    With that out of the way, I think that most of the units are "good enough" and are very unique and fun so I hope that when I start releasing stuff that some of you might make some missions with them and help me in multiplayer testing. That would be very cool.
    Anyways, below are some screenshots.
    In these you see IDF paratroopers, custom M4's (yes required because the IDF use unique optics), the Merkava Mk4 main battle tank, the D-9 armored bulldozer, the Bell 212 (UH-1N) Anafa helicopter, and the Achzarit heavy APC.

Chris G.
    aka-Miles Teg<GD>
    The Lost Brothers Mod
    "LETS ROLL GROUNDHOGS!!!" -Supreme Bashar Miles Teg (Heretics of Dune)

Re: The Lost Brothers Mod- The Story of Isaac &amp; Ishmael

TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed