Mondays Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mondays Update

Ok on monday we are adding the following maps on monday.

Razoreniya Island
    Sands Island

We are also looking at bringing back some older maps we had or taking new suggestions. Please post your suggestions below with the following standards.

1: NO CAA1 maps
    2: Must be optimized
    3: Must not be too large in DL size. Less then 200mb

Re: Mondays Update

Everon

Comment

I like Everon but lots of people don't due to its "blandness" we will look at it though.
      |TG-73rd|Socomseal
      |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Everon.
        |TG|Ghost02
        TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost02 View Post
          Everon.

Comment

Originally posted by Boondocksaint View Post
            Ok on monday we are adding the following maps on monday.

Razoreniya Island
            Sands Island

We are also looking at bringing back some older maps we had or taking new suggestions. Please post your suggestions below with the following standards.

1: NO CAA1 maps
            2: Must be optimized
            3: Must not be too large in DL size. Less then 200mb
            Be advised:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=7720

"Not tested on a server yet" for Sands.

Comment

Everon.

Comment

Ok so the general consensus is Everon. Does anyone want any other maps to be brought back/added? were looking to add these maps in the next few weeks and have some missions pre-made for them.
                |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Is it possible to have sahrani? I do not know.
                  |TG|Ghost02
                  TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Not without CAA1.

Comment

I like Sands that we added, high fps, has few airfields, minor objects such as trees, rocks. I'm for Everon ATM and Aiaktalik that is part of ACE mod.

Comment

Right now someone is remaking Aitliak so it has buildings but that's going to be done in June. Also someone is making an Afghan Village Greenzone map which is also due in june. And yet another person is making a Fallujah map that's due in June. So right now this is the last time adding maps till june unless some unexpected map comes along that was not announced on the BI forums.
                        |TG-73rd|Socomseal

Comment

Originally posted by socomseal93 View Post
                          I like Everon but lots of people don't due to its "blandness" we will look at it though.
                          Everon. Don't listen to whiners, but listen to mission makers :D. It's great island back from OFP and we already had few good missions on it. Also, mission maker can also always add more buildings, etc in editor. Another positive part is that Island itself has great FPS.

Comment

Someone has to play the bad guy. I will go against Everon.
                            Reasons are;

Cons:
                            An old OFP map
                            Old textures
                            Doesn't add to our current maps with a different climate (i.e. Thirsk is winter)

Pros:
                            Smoother FPS due to old textures
                            It will work

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

I don't think textures are old. Buildings are imported from Arma 2 and textures from Arma 2 also.

Ps: It doesn't looks like bad texture for me: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=7913 :).

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X