Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we have any COOP missions to be played as OPFOR/Independent?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we have any COOP missions to be played as OPFOR/Independent?

Damn... I'm really missing that...

We're enjoying only 50% of the game guys...

Now that we have Celle, lots of realistic missions with the Russians can be done. Or even with the ACE insurgents on Duala.

Also, another great map is the Huertgenwald. It has lots of places for firefights, great atmosphere, lots of military camps...

Who is with me?

Sapientiam Autem Non Vincit Malitia

Re: Do we have any COOP missions to be played as OPFOR/Independent?

Okie. More russian missions. Can do will do.
    |TG|Ghost02
    TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Excellent.

Take this free internet:

Sapientiam Autem Non Vincit Malitia

Comment

For some ideas, I remember back in ye olden A1 days we had a mission where we played as the ACE Insurgents fighting defending our homeland from them Russians.

Another one could be a joint operation between BLUFOR US Green Berets and the INDEPENDENT Indigenous Forces they may have trained before the mission takes place.

| |

Comment

I made a mission, storm 333, but it got CAA1 owned.

Comment

What kind of size of coops would you like to see? < 20, 20-30, 30+ ?
            In the meantime I will see if I can resurrect 'Red October'.

Comment

Originally posted by Inq View Post
              What kind of size of coops would you like to see? < 20, 20-30, 30+ ?
              In the meantime I will see if I can resurrect 'Red October'.
              Anything where I get to play with an AS Val or a VSS Vintorez would be great, but that's just me :p
              sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

functional with 8-12, but enough slots for 25-30. Then it functions as a seed map instead of filling up.

Comment

I've made a couple CDF missions since i came back, but technically they are still blufor I guess. Ill look into some Russian or insurgent stuff soon.

Comment

I want some missions where we play as African themed rebels and "cleanse" various villages of the cockroaches. Just me.

Comment

Getting some serious Hotel Rawanda vibes from that :P
                      The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

Just uploaded two Russian missions on the jungle island with the name that starts with R. They are called Op Hera and Op Zeus. Simple non-respawn things, but should still be fun.

Comment

i'm I the only one who hates russian style weapons armor etc lol

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
                          So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Originally posted by AdeptAbyss View Post
                            i'm I the only one who hates russian style weapons armor etc lol
                            Pretty much :icon_bigg

Although, to be fair, BluFor weapons have a tendency to kick slightly less. Then again, OpFor has the AS Val and VSS Vintorez, and they are much cooler (and powerful) than BluFor SMGs
                            sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...