Great Work Guys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Work Guys!

Just wanted to say to all of you that you have been doing a great job! Missions are being tested and added, players are having fun, and the missions are great. It is because of your efforts that this is possible. So, keep up the good work. You all get e-cookies.....except ghost.....he gets an e-rice cake :p

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Great Work Guys!

Ehh? Kinda hard to make stuff when studying for finals and going to a million weddings.

My coast guard mission is almost done.
    |TG|Ghost02
    TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

lol, just jerkin your chain man.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I want e-rice cakes

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

I Hate all of you people...... No really I am not one to show affection nor give anyone props....good job. I think this video shows how hard it is for me

No really Well done guys the new post in the Mission section is great.

Comment

i hope that everything is going smooth in here, and just wanted to drop by and say that the missions that you guys are comming up with are amazing! please continue the good work and if you guy need anything at all let us (the admins) know.

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X