Wookie Funeral

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wookie Funeral

With the increased playtime that Wookie School has been racking up recently, I'd like to ask for an all-hands critiquing session about the way the game plays, and how you'd improve it. Please note that I do not intend to update Wookie School or create a direct sequel, but would love to hear feedback before I begin my next TvT project.

Re: Wookie Funeral

I find it annoying when the south spawns climp the mtn and stay up there the whole round taking targets of opportunity, while everyone else mucks it out in the city as intended. If everyone did that, it would become a really boring map fast.

Comment

Place random flare traps, once all opposing forces have entered the AO. Give a hint notice of some sort, at the same time if the lagging team is outside of the AO for more than 5mins. Expose their positions by sending a flare right on top of them or something that would encourage them to play it proper within the rules provided.

Add a pop up targets once all players have entered the AO for extra points, with a confirmation of hits via hint message or other means.

By the way, a great mission Scope. Keep it up!

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

i really like how this mission plays out. i feel that it would be nice if you take out the m109. i would like adjustable hours also. maybe randome
        spawn points. have a sub obkective, if completed allows for upperhand with the siexure of the warehouse. different spwan things...halo, bike, boat insurtions form parmaiters.

pleease please please port over to more maps and or diiferent locals on maps.

other ideas for other missions would be to have same princepal of controlling warehouse but have air v ground and a spooting team for air.

possible VIP protection/extraction.....dissarm bomb, rescue hostages...ala CSS type but Amrafied!!! :) i dont know but i love these small type TvT missions great work man!!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Bauer View Post
          pleease please please port over to more maps and or diiferent locals on maps.
          drunken jack bauer infuriates me

Comment

Mission Parameter at slot selection to change how the game is played. Ex for Wookie School etc. all weapons, sniper rifles only, no .50, TeamVSTeam(3) TeamVSTeam(6) etc. Day/Night Cycle. and possibly randomized Objective/Operation Area.

Least those are things specifically for Wookie School that I think might be nice.
            The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

So is a wookie funeral where you set it on fire and throw it into a lake?

also, to critique and not uh...suggest... wookie school is/was/and probably will be for awhile, a really really fantastic TvT. Granted, it really is fan-service to an extent considering it's literally is a gigantic camp/snipefest. Still, always is a fun mission, and despite various claims, people generally play the mission as it was designed, and by that i mean, some people go for the point, others wait to snipe them. I feel that the best version was the urban one in avgani, but since that's gone, alpine is still hella fun!

I very much look forward to any and all future missions you make m8, feel free to scream at me if you want me to come test!!!
              sigpic

Shoot till you run out of ammo, or until you're dead.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X