Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Members

    I hereby nominate Sandiford and Jaynus.

    Sandiford has only been into mission making for a few weeks but is already one of the best coders we have - he will be an invaluable asset.

    Jaynus has sent in a request to join multiple times before and nothing came of it - I need not speak to his merit.

  • #2
    Re: New Members

    Good choices in my opinion.

    Both are active in the community and have knowledge and are willing to share it.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: New Members

      I talked to jeepo and dredge they both state jaynus didn't apply to join the group so double check man and sandi...I don't know if I can trust a guy who never talks lol. j/k

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: New Members

        As boon said. I never got a request on my end from jaynus. He may have talked to a few people about it, but if he doesnt apply not much I can do. If he does though, I will approve it as soon as I get it :p

        btw. johnflenaly applied. Thoughts?

        [unit][squadl][command2]

        KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: New Members

          He is good to go dredge accept him

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: New Members

            done and done

            [unit][squadl][command2]

            KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: New Members

              Sandiford sent in the app - should have it.

              I will inform Jaynus too.

              BTW I don't think anyone should be accepted until they are briefed through me - we don't want any confusion on duties here. As has been made clear, this is not a "Club" but a workgroup. Just sayin.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: New Members

                Ok Jaynus sent in his app.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: New Members

                  The admins accept or deny members to this group

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: New Members

                    I'm aware... but someone has to brief them as to their responsibilities. I don't care WHO does it- as long as its being done. I haven't spoke to John about dev team responsibilities or duties for instance.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: New Members

                      We will fill them in on what we expect of them. If they join up with your Q&A team then you can brief them on that aspect. As far as general orientation that will be on myself as Mission Dev Lead, and Boon as the 2IC

                      [unit][squadl][command2]

                      KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: New Members

                        Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                        We will fill them in on what we expect of them. If they join up with your Q&A team then you can brief them on that aspect. As far as general orientation that will be on myself as Mission Dev Lead, and Boon as the 2IC
                        ?

                        I thought I was leading the development team? I have been performing all the duties of leader. It was explained to me that the admins (specifically boon) were going to have oversight on the operations of the group and that I would be leading developments, which I have done.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: New Members

                          Originally posted by tyrspawn View Post
                          ?

                          I thought I was leading the development team? I have been performing all the duties of leader. It was explained to me that the admins (specifically boon) were going to have oversight on the operations of the group and that I would be leading developments, which I have done.
                          You are right. We have been letting you run the show and the great missions that are put on the server are testament to how well the entire dev team has been working. The two main people that have oversight of the Dev Team are myself and boon. What I am saying is, once a new member is brought in, they will be briefed on what we (as admins) expect from them in being a part of the team. Once they are in, and have been briefed by myself or boon, then they are all yours. I realize I could have worded my other post better......shut up I am at work........ :p

                          [unit][squadl][command2]

                          KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: New Members

                            Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                            You are right. We have been letting you run the show and the great missions that are put on the server are testament to how well the entire dev team has been working. The two main people that have oversight of the Dev Team are myself and boon. What I am saying is, once a new member is brought in, they will be briefed on what we (as admins) expect from them in being a part of the team. Once they are in, and have been briefed by myself or boon, then they are all yours. I realize I could have worded my other post better......shut up I am at work........ :p
                            Oh ok. It's cool.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: New Members

                              i made it :P

                              |TG-TFP|Jaynus
                              Task Force Proteus


                              The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done."

                              Comment

                              Connect

                              Collapse

                              TeamSpeak 3 Server

                              Collapse

                              Advertisement

                              Collapse

                              Twitter Feed

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X