SOCOM Hacienda

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOCOM Hacienda

We gave Hacienda a run through last night and the mission looks great. I just wanted to point a few things out.

I'm not sure what the deal is with the ACOGs, but they seemed to have a funky zero. Quite a few players had shots hitting the dirt right in front of them while prone and I had shots hitting the dirt while crouched. Someone said that it was an issue with ACE, so maybe that's it.

Frame rate was a bit of an issue as well. For the most part I was getting average performance, but once our assault started it dropped to around 10 FPS and sometimes below, that combined with the ACOG zeros made it pretty hard to hit anything. I noticed a BIG drop while using my ACOG. While moving to the objective before any fighting started I was dropping from around 30 to below 10 any time I brought it up.

I have no idea what might be causing the issues, just wanted to point them out because I think this mission could be a lot of fun. Nice work Force. I hope to play more of the SOCOM missions soon.

Re: SOCOM Hacienda

Were the weapons suppressed with subsonic ammunition? That would do it. The ACOG is zeroed for standard ammunition, slapping some suppressed ammo in there will have severe consequences for the sight.

Comment

Yeah, they were suppressed.

That makes perfect sense, it's just too bad the zero can't be adjusted or matched to the suppressed weapons. Does that mean that a silenced TAC-50 will also be off?

Comment

Don't think the TAC-50 has subsonic ammo, but, that is what is doing it, not the suppressor.

Comment

Hi Gungir,

Appreciate the feedback. I have noticed that the ACOG's are all fubar as well, causing me not to use them lol. For some reason the zeros are off on the ACOG as of two updates ago. It should be fixed imminently. Besides frame issues, were there any other things in the mission that didn't work, i.e. HVT's not responding, etc.?

Thanks,

Force
          http://www.tacticalgamer.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=36425&dateline=127483 7437

Comment

I didn't notice any other problems. The mission kinda went FUBAR when most of our guys went down during the assault so I couldn't tell you anything about the HVT.

I'm curious to see how it went last night. Looks like a great mission, can't wait to see it running full speed.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X