Question - How to make different color text for Action Menu text

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question - How to make different color text for Action Menu text

Title says it all. How do you make action menu text different colors like I'm seeing in Xeno's domination for some actions? Anyone know? Post below.

Take the Shhaaaaa!
    Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Re: Question - How to make different color text for Action Menu text

<t color="#color">Title</t>
    full example:
    _id = _man addAction ['<t color="#FF9900">' + "Call for Extract" + '</t>', "scripts\sandi_extract\extractAction.sqf", [], 5, false, false, "", "_target == player"];
    some useful colours:
    yellow: #DDDD00
    orange: #FF9900
    red: #FF0000
    for more colours select the colour in PhotoShop or GIMP colour picker and it'll give you the hex value at the bottom

you can probably use stuff like color="red" also, but I haven't tried that yet

Comment

WOW! Thanks Sandiford. I'll be sure to visit your junk yard you run with your son. Sandiford and Son Junk Yard.
      Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Comment

You can even get them as a mouspad!
        The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

DUDE! Impulse! THANKS! I will make a script wiches checks your name in my missions and if your in it will give you the action "Thanks Impulse" in all different colors. Then that action will play some really awsome music!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X