Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Namalsk Island is a Beauty

Just downloaded this beast.

I must say wow! So much detail! In door and out, sounds, atmosphere, everything!

Underground railway tunnel, and the underground complex with optional lights are super spooky.

_http://img227.imageshack.us/g/arma22010061918313199.jpg/

Re: Namalsk Island is a Beauty

It used to be in the TG map pack.
    Nihility

Comment

What happened?

I don't see why it would get removed. In my personal opinion it is the best island of them all.

Comment

We should put it back in. Very interesting island. Magical... in a scary .. wolf man.. big foot sighting kind of way.
        Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Comment

My favourite feature on the island was the mountaintop cross which always seemed a perfect and powerful place to end a mission... not even religious but I felt it was a really powerful symbol included by the map designer that gave the map a lot more character than most others, that's for sure. Namalsk also featured some pretty picturesque complexes tucked into its soaring mountains and fjords. Perfect place for a covert ops mission or for soviet-era nuclear facilities. Yup yup.

If the leader is filled with high ambition and if he pursues his aims with audacity and strength of will, he will reach them in spite of all obstacles.
          -Carl Von Clausewitz

'The Great Game' -Blog on War in Afghanistan:

Comment

I think it got removed as we had little to no missions for it. Great map though.
            Nihility

Comment

Originally posted by Soupy_Norman View Post
              I think it got removed as we had little to no missions for it. Great map though.
              Not exactly. We moved to ACE and stopped using TG Mod Pack :). Then, Namalsk became forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikee View Post
                Not exactly. We moved to ACE and stopped using TG Mod Pack :). Then, Namalsk became forgotten.
                But you told me youd never forget!!! :P

I can only ever remember playing one mission on it. Had to take a mountain top base or something. I spent the whole mission operating a door gun from a huey over the target. Gave me an awesome view of the battle.
                Nihility

Comment

Originally posted by Soupy_Norman View Post
                  But you told me youd never forget!!! :P

I can only ever remember playing one mission on it. Had to take a mountain top base or something. I spent the whole mission operating a door gun from a huey over the target. Gave me an awesome view of the battle.
                  There were a couple of good missions on Namalsk, and one of those was an extremly fun competitive CSAR mission. :)
                  sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...