TG ModPack OA Plan? keep it the same?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG ModPack OA Plan? keep it the same?

Hey guys, I just ordered Arma II combined along with Operation Arrowhead. It should arrive at thursday, can't wait. Anyways...

I'm creating this thread, because I would like to know if we will keep content from Arma II (especially islands, such as Everon, Isla Duala or Podagorsk) with Operation Arrowhead. As I heard, all content from Arma II works without problems in Operation Arrowhead, missions and islands too. I guess BIS did great job this time. It would be loss to let those islands and missions to go away.

Re: TG ModPack OA Plan? keep it the same?

good point mikee, lets see what others think. I am all in favor of Islands that offer great diversity in play and creativity amongst you mission makers... im excited to see what you guys vote and come up with, but as always we, the admin team are constantly talking about this so the more information you guys give us the better we can make our decisions.

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

We will keep everything we had in the TGMap pack for use in OA . However, we will not use the TG map pack until all compatibility issues are fixed between ArmA2 and OA.
      |TG-73rd|Socomseal
      |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Originally posted by socomseal93 View Post
        We will keep everything we had in the TGMap pack for use in OA . However, we will not use the TG map pack until all compatibility issues are fixed between ArmA2 and OA.
        TG ModPack = TGMap pack, we don't have anything else. Maps can be used the same as Arma 2, BIS made it compatible with OA. So, I don't think it's good idea not to use TG map pack.

Comment

We will begin using TG maps in OA when ACE makes its first OA release.
          |TG-73rd|Socomseal
          |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Originally posted by socomseal93 View Post
            We will begin using TG maps in OA when ACE makes its first OA release.
            That is satisfying answer, it would be a shame to loose all the islands :).

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X