Cool thing in OA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool thing in OA

If you get a tripod pack and one of the gun packs, you can assemble them into a heavy weapon! From my testing you need two people one holding the tripod pack and the other the weapons. One of the packs needs to be dropped on the ground were you want the weapon. The second person needs to keep there pack on. Then walk over to the one on the ground and look at it, there will be a action menu button to assemble the weapon. Now then there is only one type of tripod. Depending on the weapons it will either use a mini tripod which leaves the weapon operator in the sitting position, or a standing tripod.

After further testing Ive noticed the following. First the standing position weapons are 360 degree of fire, the sitting positions have a 180 degree arc. The facing of the weapons is determined by the person assembling the weapon. The weapon will face what ever direction the assembler is facing when the weapon is assembled. Finally there is a bug, if the assembler accidentally takes the bag on the ground instead of assembling the weapon the pack on his back will be replaced by the one he picked up and the first pack will vanish. Some of the weapons don't seem to have a disassemble option the only one I've found so far like this is the minitripod m2.
    Last edited by johnflenaly; 07-02-2010, 12:37 PM.

Re: Cool thing in OA

I think it's also possible to disassemble it for transport: I didn't test it, but I remember seeing in the avaiable Actions to have the AIs execute was "Disassemble X" (where X is a fixed heavy weapon nearby)
    sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Re: Cool thing in OA

Originally posted by Merula View Post
      I think it's also possible to disassemble it for transport: I didn't test it, but I remember seeing in the avaiable Actions to have the AIs execute was "Disassemble X" (where X is a fixed heavy weapon nearby)
      Yes, it is possible to disassemble them for transport again.
      Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X