Frameworks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frameworks

In my ever more comlicated quest to attempt to realease a decent mission someone told me of a mystical thing called a framework which sorts out respawn,server stuff and all that complicated scripting malarky which is forming much of the learning curve and stopping my mission making progress dead in its tracks. so does anyone know any good frameworks which would sort out JIP respawn and notes layout ?
    To talk to me or just hurl Abuse my way get me on Xfire:Hashass1n

I can't read, can't write, can't be an officer -NCO of the Vistula Uhlans Jan Pawlikowski

Mute since the universe began

Re: Frameworks

F2!

Comment

WAC is the best.

Comment

Originally posted by tyrspawn View Post
        WAC is the best.
        any chance of a link i cant find it anywhere on armaholic

I can't read, can't write, can't be an officer -NCO of the Vistula Uhlans Jan Pawlikowski

Comment

Originally posted by Hashassin View Post
          any chance of a link i cant find it anywhere on armaholic
          Beta never publicly released it - if I were you I would message "beita" explaining what type of mission you want to work on (tvt/co-op, armored vehicles etc) and he will probably send you one of his missions of the appropriate type. The framework is constantly evolving, I have been using my own customized version of the "Muden Forest" (latest WAC campaign) build.

Comment

Thanks ill get on it now

Comment

WAC is certainly very useful, but you should also look at F2. F2 is a development of BAS f, which was the framework developed for ArmA. It has a full online manual and is currently being updated to include builds that support OA (expect those to become available within the next 48 hours). You can find out more here:

http://www.ferstaberinde.com/f2/en/

If you have any questions about F2 please feel free to PM me. Best of luck with your mission making!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X