Operation Arrowhead Missions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation Arrowhead Missions

Forgive me if this has been asked before. There are quite a few forums here and I can't possibly read them all in a day. But I'm curious to know if you can use any mission for Operation Arrowhead (such as original ARMA 2 missions) or are they specific to Arrowhead. I love OA but definitely need more coop missions. I built one but find it hard to find the time to invest in building them and would love to just download a few decent ones.
    Last edited by PanamanianDevil; 09-02-2010, 05:16 PM.
    sigpic
    The above does not represent gaming achievements

Re: Operation Arrowhead Missions

There are lots of missions here in this forum, there are also alot of missions at www.armaholic.com

ArmA2 missions will work with OA. Have a look around and if you see one you want to try, PM the mission maker and ask them if you can snag it.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Wow, thanks for the quick response. This site has a lot of content. I'm still trying to take it all in. Who's the mission maker?
      sigpic

Comment

We have tons of mission makers.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/arma-mi...al-thread.html

Go there. Its a list of alot of our missions. You can PM the poster about DLing his/her mission

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Good info, thank you.
          sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse