Respawn tents.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respawn tents.

Say I have two teams on a mission and I want respawn points to be tents or backpacks they carry.

What is the best way to approach this scenario?

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Thinking out loud here but , just place it on ground with editor and name "respawn_west" ECT....
    Would that not work?
    May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won’t.
    -- Gen. George S. Patton

|TG189th| Cody

Comment

There is a respawn tent object which places down a respawn point when you deploy it. But it has been a while since I tried it and when we did try it it was inconsistent in its behavior. I think some testing must be done to confirm its functionality/bugs.

But basically you can set the respawn mode to be custom positions and give the players an object of respawn tent as their backpack. They would be able to pack it up and carry it around and deploy it to setup respawn positions.

Comment

Right, you need to choose Respawn on Custom Positions and I believe you also need to choose the option for players to be able to Select Respawn Position.

I think the tents you want to make available are labelled something like "Camp - Tent" and you can also use the Camp - Sleeping Bag as well.
        |TG-189th| Unkl
        ArmA 3 Game Officer
        Dean of Tactical Gamer University
        189th Infantry Brigade Member

SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN

Comment

Thanks for the responses. Ill report back with my findings.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X