Easy script to help set your ACE Arsenal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GUIDE] Easy script to help set your ACE Arsenal

I made this script to make it easy to get a array of all items on my playable units and put on the arsenal, I was already using something similar but it was for use on a box, this you will have every single item on each playable unit in one array and then you can export to the ACE arsenal, I have modified for more easy and friendly use outside personal use.
    • How to use:
    1:Place your playable units and do your tactical barbie, place everything you want available in your mission even your scopes and other attachment

2: Play you mission in SP or MP

3:Press ESC and then on the debug console paste this code and press EXECUTE
    Code:
    AllPlayableUnitsItens = [];
    {AllPlayableUnitsItens = AllPlayableUnitsItens + [(headgear _x)] + [(goggles _x)] + (assignedItems _x) + (backpackitems _x)+ [(backpack _x)] + (uniformItems _x) + [(uniform _x)] + (vestItems _x) + [(vest _x)] + (magazines _x) + (weapons _x) + (primaryWeaponItems _x)+ (primaryWeaponMagazine _x) + (handgunMagazine _x) + (handgunItems _x) + (secondaryWeaponItems _x) + (secondaryWeaponMagazine _x)} forEach (playableUnits + switchableUnits);
    AllPlayableUnitsItens = AllPlayableUnitsItens select {count _x > 0};
    AllPlayableUnitsItens = AllPlayableUnitsItens arrayIntersect AllPlayableUnitsItens;
    copyToClipboard str AllPlayableUnitsItens;
    The array with all items will be placed on your clipboard after pressing Execute.

4:Return to the editor

5:Go to your box were the arsenal is and press the IMPORT button and all the items should be placed and press OK. (make sure that you don't copy anything else in your clipboard or you will lose the array you copied)

Done! hope thats helps, if you need to add anything that you may not want to place on a playable unit you can add manually in the ACE arsenal from the box or create dummy playable units with those items and delete they later after you have used the code above.
    Last edited by Roque_THE_GAMER; 05-12-2019, 04:31 AM.

Very nice and bonus points for a signature worthy line!

This will be very helpful. Thanks for sharing.
    |TG189| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Admin
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    Thank You To our Supporting Members -
    "Place your playable units and do your tactical barbie" - Roque_THE_GAMER

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed