HeeeeEEEEeeeeellllpppp please.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HeeeeEEEEeeeeellllpppp please.

I need some technical help from a technical type person. I just updated everything ArmA, including the Beta Patch. Took about 30 mins for everything to download and update and the such.

My problem: If Domi West Revive is already running and I try to join, my ArmA stops responding. However, it appears that if I *start* the mission then I can join in just fine.

Any thoughts?

Re: HeeeeEEEEeeeeellllpppp please.

First fix attempt: Made a shortcut and tried editing the target line so I don't have to launch with Yoma. That did not work.

Thanks for the try though, Bronco.

Comment

Assuming you're having the same problems I am, there seems to be a problem with the newest beta patch and ACE at the moment.
      Domi took forever to load, the program appearing to stop responding, but I left it going for 10 minutes. But when I got into game, I had an error where I was stuck half in the ground and couldn't do anything.

"You have to go out, you don't have to come back."

Dredgeisms: "NO! GoNooowwwBARRELROLL!" - "There WILL be NO desync!"

Comment

arg thats happening with me right now...everyone is wading waist deep in the dirt....can't go prone, it's poopy
        |TG-189th| Unkl
        ArmA 3 Game Officer
        Dean of Tactical Gamer University
        189th Infantry Brigade Member
        SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
        "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

I believe you should delete your beta folder and get the beta patch from one or two updates ago, depending on if they updated it since I last checked.

Comment

Dont use the current beta patch.

The newest series of beta patches show themselves as 1.55 and ... in addition are broken feature wise.
            Our server is running on 1.54 and will only accept 1.54 clients (previous versions of the beta patch will still work).
            The tradeoff with running beta patches is they are just that, BETA, and not supported officially.
            The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

Well, the kicker is is that I'm running 1.54. It's hit and miss. But I suppose I'll survive. Thanks for the help though, guys.

Comment

believe the sinking into the ground may be an ACE issue (and fixed in 425)

Comment

The latest patch has re-written the "groups" script function and many missions will not work until re-written from this point onwards, it's not your fault, it's BIS trying to be clever and introduce too much before the community was ready....
                  [RIP] Rusty In Places - Games Commander

Comment

i found the fix to my problem shortly after posting earlier....forgot to update my post here sorry, I just had to manually download the "ACE-_14759-c_veh_transport_fix-signed.rar" file from the Ace boards & all was good. Got the link from Siatis (Thank you!) on another thread: http://dev-heaven.net/issues/14759#note-76
                    |TG-189th| Unkl
                    ArmA 3 Game Officer
                    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
                    189th Infantry Brigade Member
                    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
                    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

This was addressed in yesterdays ACE update. (the issue that UNK mentioned)
                      The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X