Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice needed

First of all, hello everyone.

Yesterday I entered a store and there was this little box saying ArmA 2: OA, I thought to my self "to buy or not to buy" and I did it. So after a long absence I'm back with a brand new copy of OA and more "hate" for BI :p

We now have ArmA2, OA and CO, and as expected there isn't a place in BI forums explaining the right way to install the dam thing and be able to play everywhere... In order to be able to play A2, OA, or CO independently, I decided to install OA in a separated folder, just to realize that there are now 3 different CBA's that mus be launched in different combinations depending on what you want to play.

This leaves me with two simple questions, what is the best solution, keep the separated installs or just reinstall OA inside the A2 folder? And is it possible to have A2 and OA installed in the same folder and still play them standalone?

Best regards,

Jorge

EDIT: Forget about the questions, just saw a post in this forum answering them. Reinstall it's then.
    Last edited by Jorge.PT; 11-15-2010, 08:19 AM.
    sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Re: Advice needed

I am glad that your back with us. It seems as though you answered your question so I'll leave you with this......As you know in Arma, noting is ever easy and there is a HUGE multiplayer advancement that is coming out very shortly!!

Glad you made the leap and can't wait to see you on the battlefield!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

I have the steam version, and I just copied the addons and stuff from the ARMA2 folder into the OA folder for ghetto style Combined Arms.

I don't quite know why you'd want to launch them separately, the servers here run OA/CA

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys, I reinstalled OA inside A2 folder (DVD here). I wanted to have OA standalone mostly to be ready for PR ArmA :)
        sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...