No announcement yet.

Chernaraus domination missions give me content 'warfare2vehicles" deleted error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chernaraus domination missions give me content 'warfare2vehicles" deleted error

Hi guys.

I tried twice to load the domination missions on chernaraus available in alpha server and both times it gave me a error related to 'warfare2vehicles' being deleted. I already reported it in dev-heaven here and it seems to be mission related.

I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem and if you don't please tell me your OS and type of arma install you have.
    sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Re: Chernaraus domination missions give me content 'warfare2vehicles" deleted error

Hi,

This was happening to me all the time. I have the steam version, with operation arrowhead purchased after AMRAII. I finally figured out that if I start the game as "combined operations" from the steam launcher, I don't get this error when trying to join a lot of servers.

Hope that helps.

Later

Comment

Re: Chernaraus domination missions give me content 'warfare2vehicles" deleted error

Thanks for the answer caen, I've the dvd version of A2 and OA. But I'll try to reinstall them this weekend.
      sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...