No Ingame Comms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Ingame Comms

For the past few nights going into the TG servers of Arma2, I am having problems with ingame comms. The icons for all the channels work, but no one can hear me. Yet, in teamspeak channel I can get a response. I have radio, mic, and all other volumes turned up high, except music. It might be a simple fix, but I am stumped right now. Will try to hook up with someone tonight on TS. Thank you

Re: No Ingame Comms

Don't know sarge but I had a similar problem and it was related to the sound card and win7. Do you plug the headphones in the front or back of the tower?
    sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

Thank for your quick reply Jorge, I have usb connected to the front. Will reconnect to back when i get home from work and see if that is the problem. Thanks again.

Comment

Also check your ping and bandwidth to the server, oftentimes I've found that they will ruin my ability to properly communicate via VON. Remedied somewhat with successive patching however.

Comment

Thanks Jacezz, will do.

Comment

I had a similar problem...someone told me to open windows volume mixer by right clicking the speaker on the task bar & select the usb device as the default recording device. Up until I did that I could use the usb mic for TS but not in game. I had been trying to select it under the software for my sound card but of course the usb headset is a separate sound device from the sound card.
            |TG-189th| Unkl
            ArmA 3 Game Officer
            Dean of Tactical Gamer University
            189th Infantry Brigade Member
            SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
            "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Double check that you are running as admin and that you allow ArmA through your firewall. I had the same problem when I started back in the day. As soon as I made an "ArmA Exception" to my firewall it worked great.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X