Alpha Server ok?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha Server ok?

I was just in the Alpha server & was not able to join on any regular TG players under Team Status. B, Jorge, Crawling Eye, Price. Except Tophereth, as he was the only one who showed up in the list. As a result we seem to only have 1 squad available & have to use side channel exclusively.

I would think it's just a bug except it's a bug affecting only those who have been leading?
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: Alpha Server ok?

I believe this to be a current issue with 1.55 and Domination, as Alpha is running no mods nor any content outside of normal.
    I will look into this a bit further after the holiday. (if need be, vote an admin and select a new mission)

To Confirm this is only within Domination under join squad?
    The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

K I rejoined & was able to join on Jorge, B was the leader but didn't show up. It must just be a bug.

Yes, only in Domi for joining squads.
      |TG-189th| Unkl
      ArmA 3 Game Officer
      Dean of Tactical Gamer University
      189th Infantry Brigade Member
      SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
      "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

This is an issue with Domination. There are no server side options or changes that can be made to fix this.
        If it continues the mission can be removed, or players will need to start it over again after first changing to a different mission to clear it out of memory. That is the only way around this at present.
        The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X