Yoma won't install

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoma won't install

After downloading and installing the .NET 4 framework, when I try to run the Yoma installer, it won't let me because it says I still need to install the framework. I have done the repair operation on the .NET installer and have checked that the service is running when trying to install Yoma. What's up with that? Is there a way to do this without Yoma?

Re: Yoma won't install

So, any help on this? I tried it all again, and I had the same problem. Is there a list of where to manually download everything and what versions to get or somethign?

Comment

Fixed: found out that Yoma requires .NET 2.0, but for some reason the installer was sending me to the 4.0 download.

Comment

Anyone hear of Yoma installing to a Vista system but when you go to run it it won't start? No error message, just doesn't do anything?
        |TG-189th| Unkl
        ArmA 3 Game Officer
        Dean of Tactical Gamer University
        189th Infantry Brigade Member
        SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
        "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Finally got the dam thing to work. Don't know how or why? It just started working, after installing than removing a couple of times.I love my OS

Comment

Originally posted by _BuB_ View Post
            Finally got the dam thing to work. Don't know how or why? It just started working, after installing than removing a couple of times.I love my OS
            rgr then ignore my previous post lol
            |TG-189th| Unkl
            ArmA 3 Game Officer
            Dean of Tactical Gamer University
            189th Infantry Brigade Member
            SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
            "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X