Ace problem?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ace problem?

Hi, I was playing on the alpha server the other day and I noticed I was not able to use my binoculars. I was running cba and the ace mods. I tried checking for a key conflict but that was not the case. I tried changing the key for binoculars but that did not work either. I restarted the game and still nothing. I have done all the ace updates as well. Problem was fixed once I turned off ace. Anyone know why that is? or anyone else has this problem?
    - - -

Re: Ace problem?

Make sure you have them in your inventory, then when you select them you have to right click to bring up the "sights" in order to look through them.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I know, I doublechecked and I have binoculars and rangefinder in my gear I also tried one or the other , but it still did not work...
      - - -

Comment

Did you select them and right click to bring them up?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I clicked B in my keyboard and then right click the mouse yes.
          - - -

Comment

I wonder if it is a conflict due to running ACE when Ace isn't running on the server?

Comment

Originally posted by Refaim View Post
              I wonder if it is a conflict due to running ACE when Ace isn't running on the server?
              +1 for reading the first sentence. Lol. I missed that part.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Nobody else running Ace seem to have a problem. I just hoped I did not have to reinstall arma :P
                - - -

Comment

If you're trying to use range finders, go through the action menu. Regular binocs should work with the B key unless you remapped it to something else
                  I have completed the following TG ArmA2 courses:
                  Navigation | Communications | Fireteam Operations | Basic Transport Helo

Comment

Thank you :) I used to use rangefinders same way as binoculars but looks like I can use them from the action menu too
                    - - -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X