Logitech G13

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logitech G13

This isn't so much support as it is a general question about the G13. I didn't want to clutted the rest of the Arma forums.

Anyone have it play Arma with it? I've got mine set up and i feel it's kind of wasted in Arma as i just have basically a normal keyboard layout set up on it. I've tried flying with the analog stick and seems quite good, maybe i should use it for movement?

Any suggestions would be great.
    Thanks.
    UiiN.

Re: Logitech G13

Hello UiiN,

I haven't used anything else besides the keyboard plus the mouse(mice) combination for this game so far. Okay, I lie. I have tried to hook up one of my dusty joysticks to fly but quickly gave up after being comfortable with just the keyboard flying.

With the addition of ACE2 and ACRE. You might be able to utilize the extra functions for that keypad.
    You can configure them either in-game. Or under userconfig of the arma2 directory under ACE & ACRE.

Good luck

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Re: Logitech G13

Ah yeh, i never thought of having some commands like that set up, might just play around with it and see what i get.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X