Unable to join multiplayer - lobby is greyed out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to join multiplayer - lobby is greyed out

I am having the same problem trying to join the tactical gamer BRAVO server as I am with joining the united operations server. When I get to the lobby, it is greyed out, so I cannot pick a role. If I press "OK" anyway, it says it is loading the mission but nothing happens. If I play vanilla ARMA combined operations it loads fine, so I think it may have something to do with the addons. I loaded all the addons through YOMA, and manually installed ACRE (since I couldn't find the automatic execute file).

My target line is "C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2OA.exe" [email protected];@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_SM;@ACEX_RU;@ACEX_USNavy ;@zcommon_ace;@ACRE;@JayArma2Lib -noSplash -maxmem=2047 -world=empty

I am running as administrator. Any ideas as to the problem?

Originally posted by nephros View Post
    My target line is "C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2OA.exe" [email protected];@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_SM;@ACEX_RU;@ACEX_USNavy ;@zcommon_ace;@ACRE;@JayArma2Lib -noSplash -maxmem=2047 -world=empty

I am running as administrator. Any ideas as to the problem?
    Try deleting "@zcommon_ace" from that mod line.

Also please double check the mod lines just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Re: Unable to join multiplayer - lobby is greyed out

Has this issue been resolved in any way shape or form?

Where did you obtain the files for @CBA/ACE/ACEX/ACEX_SM/ACEX_RU/ACEX_USNavy?
      Are you using Addonsync to compare your files?
      Were both servers running the same mission when you tried this?
      Do the servers have missions running that you have played before when attempting to join?
      What is your ingame player name? So that I can check logs at both servers.
      The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X