Addon Sync Crash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Addon Sync Crash

Pretty straight forward, i was updating my ARMA and when i got around 25-30% it just says "AddonSync 2009 has stopped working" and it closes. This is the second time its done it while on this particular update. Running win7 ultimate 64 bit, and running as administrator. Ideas?
    sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Re: Addon Sync Crash

restart computer and try again? Close anti-virus, ad-ware, or anything else that might interfere. Basic stuff, but worth a shot.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

Get the most recent version at the link below and try again.

http://dev-heaven.net/projects/yoma-addonsync2009/files

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

If that fails, reinstall to a new directory. (this is sadly one of the main fixes for this program.
        The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X