Starting up ARMA2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting up ARMA2

Addon 'Extended_EventHandlers' CATracked2_AAV popped up when i was trying to hop on our server for the first time, YOMA updated everything, stated nothing was missing. Any tips?

Re: Starting up ARMA2

I'm on TS right now if anyone could help me

Comment

and when i load up to our server it states " No Entry 'Bin\config.bin/CFGVehicles/Land_bouda1.scope'

Comment

You are currently missing the ArmA 2 Content when you are running the Operation Arrowhead Game. There are a number of approaches that you can take to correct this issue.

Which purchase method did you use? (I would assume Steam?)
        Have you ran ArmA2 at least once w/o mods?
        Have you ran ArmA2:Operation Arrowhead at least once w/o mods?
        If yes to both, can you tell me how you are launching the game? (steam shortcut? executable shortcut? third party launcher utility?)
        Do you know if you are using any mod lines to add extra content to the game?
        The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

I did purchase it on steam today, I ran arma2 itself just fine on a server but with OA i had missing files on land vehicles so i wasnt able to join most of them. For the TG server i tried yoma but with arma 2 and OA i used steam shortcut. Other than the stuff i got off the TG YOMA, not that im aware of

Comment

I Purchased Combined Arms, i had OA demo and ARMA1 previously installed if that helps with the issue

Comment

Resolved when on TS.
              The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X