No announcement yet.

Presents and Arma2 question regarding hardware

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presents and Arma2 question regarding hardware

For my upcoming b-day, i bought myself Windows 7 and a 64 gig SSD for my desktop. I'm getting sick of Vista and want to make the switch.

I was hoping to install 7 on the SSD, and use my current hard drive for storage. I'm wondering if it's possible to install my ArmA2 (Steam Version) on the SSD while having the rest of the Steam games install on my larger hard drive. ArmA2, from what I hear, has a great performance boost on a SSD, and I want to see if I can get it running separately.

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Re: Presents and Arma2 question regarding hardware

I'd Steam forums that one. Anyone else?
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    TG PrimerArmA Game Officer189th Infantry Brigade Former Irregular
    Submit a Ribbon Nomination!
    "this is on par with groups you have to join to get the quality of gameplay and i really enjoyed it" - random dude
    "Remember when the threat has spotted you, smoke first then bring the explosive rounds to bear. When the threat has not spotted you its bang first and smoke after to extract." - Wicks

Re: Presents and Arma2 question regarding hardware

Don't ask me for advice on doing it lol, I'm about to get an SSD and do the same:row__787:

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed