Acre issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acre issues

I have had this problem for a while sometimes acre will work and other times it says its not connected. I dont know why its doing that I run Arma combined ops as admin and ts3 as admin still no dice. I checked my fire wall still doesnt work. Last night it worked it works every 1 out of 30 tries it is really annoying please help btw i have arma 2 combined ops for steam

Re: Acre issues

I heard a few people are having a similar problem with the correct Acre & TS3 client installed & not connecting. Is this something that recently started? Is it the last 2 weeks or more?

Don't have much to offer you through the forum but can try to troubleshoot with you on TS if we catch up.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Hello,

Not much help but I'm seeing the same exact issue.

Arma2 and OA purchased through Steam at different times. TS worked last night, but tonight I have spent almost 2 hours fighting it. When I join the server
      ACRE:
      Version: 1.2.10
      ArmA2 Connected: No
      and repeatedly says Error in the console.

I've reinstalled everything multiple times and am running Six Updater and TS as admins.

Comment

Owen, not sure about your Acre error. Was watching you join during our mission and the problem I could see was that you are missing our @TGMaps. This is a problem with your configuration of 6 updater. I have posted an indepth walk through of getting this problem fixed but can't seem to find it. Will try to find it when work lets me get back here. Also, will be on this eve again.
        |TG-189th| Unkl
        ArmA 3 Game Officer
        "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...onal-info.html

Here is the link to Unk's walk through for configuring SixUpdater, you can follow his instructions or catch him or me on TS later this evening

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for the assist. I finally tried joining the server ingame rather than through 6 Updater and that's when I saw the log message that I was missing Lingor.

That was a mod in 6 Updater, but not @tgmaps, and so I finally added @Lingor @Lingor_units and @brg_africa. Is this sufficient? I was able to join the server afterwards but I wouldn't want to get kicked later for not having another required map. 6Updated has no mod called @tgmaps and I can only find links to add it in Yoma on here and Google (example) http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...formation.html

Still unable to connect Acre, same error as before :(

Comment

Owen's is fixed.
              |TG-189th| Unkl
              ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X