No announcement yet.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acre

My ArmA is special. It is steam and ArmA 2 and OA were purchased at different times. This means Acre canít be just installed the usual way. The first time it installed just fine. I was able to run a test mission with everyone. Later I tried to join Bravo and it wasnít working. A few weeks later Acog installed team viewer on my computer and edited the registry and he noted that ArmA2 and OA had been purchased at different times as I guess he could tell from the way the registry appeared. It then ran just fine until we switched from yoma to 6 and I had to re-install ts and acre. I tried the other day to join bravo and found it not working so left. Later I had Unk confirm it wasnít working so had hoped to run into Acog again to find out what he did. Now today I was asked to update TS which I did. Then when I got on TS I got a repeated error audio msg with ok text in chat over and over again. I uninstalled acre and that error went away. I've had it with's too much of a hassle. I don't game enough and when I do get a chance to game I don't want my time spent trying to make the thing work. Just posting so if others update TS and get an error msg you know where it is coming from.

Re: Acre

Not much help but I'm seeing the same exact issue.

Arma2 and OA purchased through Steam at different times. TS worked last night, but tonight I have spent almost 2 hours fighting it. When I join the server
    Version: 1.2.10
    ArmA2 Connected: No
    and repeatedly says Error in the console.

I've reinstalled everything multiple times and am running Six Updater and TS as admins. Any ideas?

Re: Acre

The above is a repost. Check the other thread for reply....Owen, I'll see you online this eve with any luck.
      |TG-189th| Unkl
      TG PrimerArmA Game Officer189th Infantry Brigade Former Irregular
      Submit a Ribbon Nomination!
      "this is on par with groups you have to join to get the quality of gameplay and i really enjoyed it" - random dude
      "Remember when the threat has spotted you, smoke first then bring the explosive rounds to bear. When the threat has not spotted you its bang first and smoke after to extract." - Wicks

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed