ACE help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACE help

I've used the Six Updater for Arma2 OA and had no problems there, but when everything was installed I got this Arma messup.JPG and after I pressed okay it took a lot longer than it normally does to load up the game then I got to the menu screen and this popped up, No Entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_boudal.scope'.

Please help because now I can't connect to any server

Re: ACE help

Your Arma's are not running as Combined Ops. Make sure you have run both vanilla Arma2 & Arma2:OA separately and shut them down. Then make sure your six updater is set to run as Combined Ops (it's under a drop down box on the top of Six Updater). Sometimes the "Auto-Detect" doesn't work with some installations. Then launch the game from Six Updater or a short cut created by it.

Any more trouble & I'll be around later supper time EST on TS.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Re: ACE help

Hello Toxic,

That error message showed most likely due to lauching OA standalone only.
      Try launching ArmAII with OA to fix that error.

Sorry I had to take off during your Help session. I will try to catch up with you when I return.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X