No announcement yet.

ACE help

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACE help

I've used the Six Updater for Arma2 OA and had no problems there, but when everything was installed I got this Arma messup.JPG and after I pressed okay it took a lot longer than it normally does to load up the game then I got to the menu screen and this popped up, No Entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_boudal.scope'.

Please help because now I can't connect to any server

Re: ACE help

Your Arma's are not running as Combined Ops. Make sure you have run both vanilla Arma2 & Arma2:OA separately and shut them down. Then make sure your six updater is set to run as Combined Ops (it's under a drop down box on the top of Six Updater). Sometimes the "Auto-Detect" doesn't work with some installations. Then launch the game from Six Updater or a short cut created by it.

Any more trouble & I'll be around later supper time EST on TS.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    TG PrimerArmA Game Officer189th Infantry Brigade Former Irregular
    Submit a Ribbon Nomination!
    "this is on par with groups you have to join to get the quality of gameplay and i really enjoyed it" - random dude
    "Remember when the threat has spotted you, smoke first then bring the explosive rounds to bear. When the threat has not spotted you its bang first and smoke after to extract." - Wicks

Re: ACE help

Hello Toxic,

That error message showed most likely due to lauching OA standalone only.
      Try launching ArmAII with OA to fix that error.

Sorry I had to take off during your Help session. I will try to catch up with you when I return.

TGU Instructor Irregulars TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer
      "Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed