Game auto alt+tabs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game auto alt+tabs

For some reason my game auto alt+tabs randomly, the screen goes black and says "input: d-sub", like when i restart the monitor. It then puts me on dekstop and I can't alt+tab back in. The game is still running, if I press the ArmA icon the mouse disappears and I can run around and shoot and stuff, but I'm still on the desktop. Only fix is to ctrl-alt-delete and close the game and start it up again. Normally I can al+tab in and out without problems, but when this randomly occurs I have to shut down the game.

Re: Game auto alt+tabs

Try this, it sounds like a problem I had awhile back and Socom gave me a fix each time it happens. Hit your left shift key - than - on the numpad - then type the word flush. I sometimes find myself hitting enter and the screen will go black for 2 seconds while it flushes out the memory.

Comment

actually it sounds to me like your display driver crashes. I would update your mobo and video card drivers and see if that helps if that doesnt try to lower some of your settings as sometimes over heating can cause this in my experience

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
      The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Comment

I to have the same issue as this, will try updates but it is random maybe 2/3 times a week..

Comment

When game auto Alt-tab to desk top hit left shift and -(minus) on numpad then type FLUSH. give it a second and it will bring you back into game.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X