Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem(s) when joining MSO

Hi

I'm having problems joining the MSO on Bravo server. I've run Sixupdater and installed TS3 and ACRE (1.3.4) anew. When I join I just freeze and the server counts 120 seconds and kicks me out. Now I took some screenshot, so maybe someone can tell me what's going on. Maybe I can sort my ArmA so I can join the next MSO. :)

My start-up line is: "C:\Program files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2oa.exe" -noSplash -showScriptErrors "[email protected];@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_SM;@ACEX_RU;@JayArma2Lib ;servermods\@TGMaps;@ACEX_USNavy;@ACRE"

EDIT: No problem joining Alpha server.
    [S7]Hablos
    Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers

sigpic

Re: Problem(s) when joining MSO

Seems like you are just loosing connection. There is nothing out of the ordinary in your screen shots but the red chain as far as I can see. Did this happen repeatedly? I hope you just happened to join during a lag spike or some such thing.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Nope. Happened yesterday about four times. Quit trying after that. Today it happened once while taking those screenshots. It also crashes my TS3 when this happens.
      [S7]Hablos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hablos View Post

My start-up line is: "C:\Program files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2oa.exe" -noSplash -showScriptErrors "[email protected];@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_SM;@ACEX_RU;@JayArma2Lib ;servermods\@TGMaps;@ACEX_USNavy;@ACRE"

EDIT: No problem joining Alpha server.
        The problem is your start up parameters are wrong.

"C:\Program files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2oa.exe" [email protected];@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_SM;@ACEX_RU;@ACEX_USNavy ;@JayArma2Lib;@acre;@TGMaps -nosplash -world=empty

Edit that part with the above and it should work.

Things to note:
        Leave a space between arma2oa.exe" and -mod=.... (i.e. ...exe"(space)-mod=...)
        Do not add quotations mark for the mod lines.

Finally do not join the ALPHA server with ACE mods. It is meant to be played without any additional mod sets.
        Or the server and the missions will have severe issues.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Originally posted by LowSpeedHighDrag View Post
          The problem is your start up parameters are wrong.

"C:\Program files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2oa.exe" [email protected];@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_SM;@ACEX_RU;@ACEX_USNavy ;@JayArma2Lib;@acre;@TGMaps -nosplash -world=empty

Edit that part with the above and it should work.

Things to note:
          Leave a space between arma2oa.exe" and -mod=.... (i.e. ...exe"(space)-mod=...)
          Do not add quotations mark for the mod lines.
          Will try it out. Thanks!

Originally posted by LowSpeedHighDrag View Post
          Finally do not join the ALPHA server with ACE mods. It is meant to be played without any additional mod sets.
          Or the server and the missions will have severe issues.
          I know. I tested that trough my vanilla exe just to check my Arma install in general.
          [S7]Hablos

sigpic

Comment

I posted in the AmrA threads, but these were the exact same errors I was receiving when I tried to join the MSO. Not sure of my MOD string as I was launching through Six Updater. I even deleted all mods and uninstalled/reinstalled Six updater. Same issues. I haven't tried to join since the MSO. I also completely uninstalled ArmA and will have to reinstall later.

Comment

Just tested joining Bravo. Worked well after a complete re-install of ArmA, OA, Six, Ace, Acre etc... Atleast updating Six didn't take four #"%#&# hours like the first time :D
              [S7]Hablos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse