Directional Sound Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Directional Sound Issue

Starting a couple of days ago I started having issues with my sound not properly coming through my headphones. For example, there was an Abrams tank directly infront of me, but it sounded like it was on my right side and if i look to the right, the sound comes through the left headphone. This is incredibly distracting and almost impossible to identify where anything is. Im running JSRS sound mod, all latest versions of ace/acre. OMB sound.

Any suggestions/help is appreciated.
    sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Re: Directional Sound Issue

It might be that the JSRS sound mod is conflicting with the ACE-SM. I had similar problems with that sound mod and when I removed it all was well. Also, there was a potential that JSRS would cause other players near you to dysync.

Comment

Only run 1 sound mid at a time.
      In this case, either your JRRS, ACE_SM

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Its actually not just an ACE problem, was having the same issues on the alpha server today. I might just try a reinstall...after my years playing video games ive always found it easier to un/reinstall and much faster then screwing around attempting to find a solution.
        sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Let us know of your progress

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X