Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screw you Battleye!!

Guess what I'm having problems with.

Can't get in game, keep getting kicked by battleye, I've downloaded the latest files off the battleye site placed them in the folders and still doesn't help.

Anyone else had a problem?

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
    So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Re: Screw you Battleye!!

I've had it, restart your computer, and then try again. It always works for when I do that.
    |

Former Irregular and 18th SFOD
    Oh, Death was never enemy of ours!
    We laughed, knowing that better men would come,
    And greater wars; when each proud fighter brags
    He wars on Death, for lives: not men, for flags.

Comment

didn't help, still can't get on

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity

Comment

When did you start having this problem?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

yesterday, when i tried to get back on the server after a month away

Comment

Is everything else updated? No "bad mods" ;) It might just be a case of having something added in or not added in that its kicking you for

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

ran six updater and steam keeps arma up to date, so think everything is updated.

Comment

I had that problem yesterday when trying to get on Bravo using Sixupdate, after being kicked by battleye, I clicked Multiplayer, and joined the server that way no problems. As Dredge said, it might be something in certain mission that might be doing this.

Comment

Still no luck, tried uninstalling and reinstalling, just about everything apart from the base arma game.

Comment

Try these two things.

1. Download the latest version of BE.
                    a) Download the latest version of BE from official BattlEye website.
                    b) Over ride the existing file from the download into the "BattlEye" folder (the file is named as "BEClient.dll"

2. Launch the game using the desktop shortcut (not SixUpdater)

See if that worked

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

No luck, even tried getting on alpha with just the steam shortcut and no mods still got kicked.

When I join, i get a message in the chat box saying, Battleye v1.146 initialized

After about 30 secs I get kicked from game saying, Battleye client not responding

Comment

It sounds like your client can't connect with the master server. Have you tried disabling any firewalls, connecting directly to your modem to test? If that works, you know where the problem is.

Do you have any problems with your internet connection? Had a bad telco/cable installer at your house recently? Anything that might affect your internet since you've been away from your machine. That's the next place I'd start looking according to the support info on the BattlEye site. If it continues, try sending an email with the details to BattlEye.
                        |TG-189th| Unkl
                        ArmA 3 Game Officer
                        Dean of Tactical Gamer University
                        189th Infantry Brigade Member
                        SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
                        "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

I also had the same problem yesterday. On the advice of Unkl, I immediately tried rejoining the server. Apparently, the first failed attempt forced BE to update and I got in the second time with no problems.

Since you've tried everything short of a game reinstall, try reinstalling the game. It could easily have been a incorrectly applied patch from Steam. I've had it happen to me a few times.
                          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Well looked around on the internet, found someone with the same problem, the router i was sent wont work with battleye (and other stuff I just haven't found yet) seems there's nothing I can do apart from buy a new router.
                            So until I get extra money coming in, my arma days are over for now.

Comment

Adept I have a spare router that I don't use.

Its NetGear DG834G v3
                              54Mbps Wireless ADSL Modem Router

If that would work for you, let me know. I don't mind parting with it. Just forward me your postage details.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X