• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AdeptAbyss
    started a topic Screw you Battleye!!

Screw you Battleye!!

Guess what I'm having problems with.

Can't get in game, keep getting kicked by battleye, I've downloaded the latest files off the battleye site placed them in the folders and still doesn't help.

Anyone else had a problem?

• socomseal93
    replied
    Re: Screw you Battleye!!

I used to get kicked all the time by battle eye. The solution I found to get it working was to delete the BEClient.dll in my app data folder.

In windows 7, type show hidden into the start menu search bar. Then check the box that says show hidden files and folders.

After checking the box, click computer than C drive. Then select users, then your account name. Then select appdata, then local. Then find the ArmA2 OA folder and find the BE folder. Then delete the BEClient.dll

EX: C:\Users\Socom\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\BattlEye

Leave a comment:

• AdeptAbyss
    replied

Originally posted by Terox View Post
    Hi folks, this thread came up when googling this issue.

Here is my post on the B.I.S forums which details everything I've tried to do so far
    http://forums.bistudio.com/showthrea...20#post2012420
    Maybe this may help you AdeptAbyss
    If you have found a solution, I would love to hear what it was
    Thanks for the link, but it just confirmed what I had guessed, its the router, no way around it without getting a new one.

Leave a comment:

• SARGE
    replied

Just a side note on Battleeye. Last month the admins put out an updated version of @TGMAPS. The old version had Everon and Woodland maps. The updated version has Fallujah. So, somehow Six was loading the updated version of @TGMAPS in a folder named Servermods and the old version of @TGMAPS was still in your gamefolder. So Battleye would kick you because it was reading two @TGMAPS with different files and thus recognizing a conflict.

Open Six and at the top look for Gamefolder icon. Click this and see if you have a folder named " servermods ". If so, first open it up and see if @TGMAPS is in there. Then, if it is, save, move or delete the @TGMAPS folder that is in your gamefolder to a different location or rename it. Then copy and paste the @TGMAPS in the servermod folder to your game folder.

This will end your being kicked from the server because of @TGMAPS.

Next, with Six still open click the little blue tab near the upper left corner and click options. Look for a servermod box near bottom. It should be empty. If not clear box and close out.

This is what I have found to be causing Battleye problems for some players. It might not be your problem but it will eleminate at least area of concern.

Leave a comment:

• LowSpeedHighDrag
    replied

Thanks for the post Terox. Hope that issue gets fixed.

Besides, manually downloading the .dll file for BattlEye and letting the game sync to BE servers we haven't found any other method of fixing it. Also, double check if your ARMA2 and OA have BattlEye folders. I believe only one of them has Install folder.

Looking forward to seeing you in our servers one day.

Leave a comment:

• Terox
    replied

Hi folks, this thread came up when googling this issue.

Here is my post on the B.I.S forums which details everything I've tried to do so far
    http://forums.bistudio.com/showthrea...20#post2012420
    Maybe this may help you AdeptAbyss
    If you have found a solution, I would love to hear what it was

Leave a comment:

• LowSpeedHighDrag
    replied

Thanks for the info Subsy.

Leave a comment:

• Subsy
    replied

One other piece of related info here (I had the same issue - kept sgetting kicked as soon as Id join a game without any kind of error message, so didnt realise it was a battleye issue until the solution I tried worked).

My Arma install is via steam, and rather than go to the BE website, I simply was able to right click on the Arma 2 game in my steam library list, and choose 'reinstall Battleye'.

That got me going.

Leave a comment:

• AdeptAbyss
    replied

I'm gonna see if I can get something sorted. I'll let you know if I need it, thanks for the offer though

Leave a comment:

• LowSpeedHighDrag
    replied

Adept I have a spare router that I don't use.

Its NetGear DG834G v3
    54Mbps Wireless ADSL Modem Router

If that would work for you, let me know. I don't mind parting with it. Just forward me your postage details.

Leave a comment:

• AdeptAbyss
    replied

Well looked around on the internet, found someone with the same problem, the router i was sent wont work with battleye (and other stuff I just haven't found yet) seems there's nothing I can do apart from buy a new router.
    So until I get extra money coming in, my arma days are over for now.

Leave a comment:

• Acreo Aeneas
    replied

I also had the same problem yesterday. On the advice of Unkl, I immediately tried rejoining the server. Apparently, the first failed attempt forced BE to update and I got in the second time with no problems.

Since you've tried everything short of a game reinstall, try reinstalling the game. It could easily have been a incorrectly applied patch from Steam. I've had it happen to me a few times.

Leave a comment:

• Unkl
    replied

It sounds like your client can't connect with the master server. Have you tried disabling any firewalls, connecting directly to your modem to test? If that works, you know where the problem is.

Do you have any problems with your internet connection? Had a bad telco/cable installer at your house recently? Anything that might affect your internet since you've been away from your machine. That's the next place I'd start looking according to the support info on the BattlEye site. If it continues, try sending an email with the details to BattlEye.

Leave a comment:

• AdeptAbyss
    replied

No luck, even tried getting on alpha with just the steam shortcut and no mods still got kicked.

When I join, i get a message in the chat box saying, Battleye v1.146 initialized

After about 30 secs I get kicked from game saying, Battleye client not responding

Leave a comment:

• LowSpeedHighDrag
    replied

Try these two things.

1. Download the latest version of BE.
    a) Download the latest version of BE from official BattlEye website.
    b) Over ride the existing file from the download into the "BattlEye" folder (the file is named as "BEClient.dll"

2. Launch the game using the desktop shortcut (not SixUpdater)

See if that worked

Leave a comment:

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X