Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

addon 'extended_eventhandlers' requires addon 'catracker2_aav?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• addon 'extended_eventhandlers' requires addon 'catracker2_aav?

Hi peeps, first of all i did use the search function and searched for info but i don't really get the info because some threads are solved using TS. So please pardon my lack of knowledge for forum searching.

i'm using Steam version Arma 2 Combined Operations, bought it recently to play in PR Arma 2 and of course will play in ACE2 server too. The problem i'm facing now are whenever i launch my game and as usual the game loads but after awhile i got this message 'addon 'extended_eventhandlers' requires addon 'catracker2_aav".

Ok Mods that i'm using are all downloaded from Armaholic, is there a way to fix this issue?

1) F22
    2) F4_Phantom
    3) F4E
    4) F14 Tomcat
    5) F15
    6) F117 Nighthawk
    7) GLT F16
    8) GLT SU34
    9) Sti A10 skin
    10) TU22M3 Backfire bomber
    11) CH53
    12) Tiger Attach Heli
    13) OH58 Kiowa
    14) AH6 Hud Addons
    15) CBA, CBA_A2 and CBA_OA

Re: addon 'extended_eventhandlers' requires addon 'catracker2_aav?

There is no solution for Steam Version? :( really bothered by this issue sigh . . i wanna play in TG arma 2 server and TG PR Arma 2.

Comment

It sounds like you are not loading the ArmA2 content as the AAV is ArmA2 content. How are you launching the game?
      |TG-73rd|Socomseal
      |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Hello RBB24,

How did you install those separate addons into your installation directory?
        If you have made a separate add on folders per each addon then, start the game without them. To start the process of elimination and finding out which addon causes problems.
        Also, check which shortcut you are using to launch the game.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Originally posted by LowSpeedHighDrag View Post
          Hello RBB24,

How did you install those separate addons into your installation directory?
          If you have made a separate add on folders per each addon then, start the game without them. To start the process of elimination and finding out which addon causes problems.
          Also, check which shortcut you are using to launch the game.
          Hi admin, yes i created individual folder for every single mod i downloaded and ive tried it with my friends but the weird part was my friend got no issue with all the mods and he is using non-steam version :( what's the proper way to launch arma from Steam? is it really true that steam version really having alot of issues for arma 2 and OA?

Originally posted by socomseal93 View Post
          It sounds like you are not loading the ArmA2 content as the AAV is ArmA2 content. How are you launching the game?
          Hi adminr, i launched the game by using the Steam Library where all my games are located, is there an alternate way to launch it? ive seen some people said about modding the .exe "target" to something, can you enlighten me? ive tried launching arma 2 (no mod), arma oa (no mod) and arma co but i got the "program has stopped working errror", can you enlighten me? if you know some tricks. I really want to play in TG and its my favorite server since PR:BF2, i dont want to stop playing here due to game problems.

Comment

The issue is infact the way you are launching it. The best way to launch your game would be through arma2 launcher. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8241
            |TG-73rd|Socomseal
            |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Ok thank you Sir for the link, i will go test it out and post the result here :) i really hope this launcher will work so my friends and i can join TG for arma 2/ PR arma 2!

P.S Oh i forgot to ask you about something Admin, if i launch a game and it keeps saying Extended_eventhandlers (random data name), its something related to the ArmA2 content not loading and OA lacks of that data so it causes this error like exmaple: extended_eventhandlers' requires addon 'catracker2_aav? .
              Last edited by RBB224; 09-24-2011, 05:49 AM.

Comment

If your game says extended event handlers requires addon CAaav.pbo then it is missing ArmA2 content. If your game says something like addon glt f16 requires addon extended event handlers.pbo then your missing CBA.
                |TG-73rd|Socomseal

Comment

Ok roger that Sir :) i tested the Arma 2 launcher and successfully launched CO with mods! now im testing it for any other issue :D so happy!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X