"Incompatible" mods?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Incompatible" mods?

Hey guys, having a small issue here with the SixUpdater. My situation is both OA and Vanilla are owned through Steam. Followed the instructions all purty-like, and got almost everything updated... but I have a few mods that are marked 'incompatible'. I'm curious as to why.

First, and most importantly, @ACEX_RU and @ACEX_USNavy are incompatible. Google told me the fix for this - I need to change the mod dependencies to ArmA2OaMod... but I can't figure out how the hell to do this. The site I got this from says "click the small edit button on the mod list". Well it must be a pretty damn small edit button because I sure as hell can't find it.

There are some other mods listed with this: @aaw_oa, for example. It says it needs Arma2OaCo (which is what RU and Navy packs say), so it won't install. Should I just change all of these, once I figure out how, to download them all?

Secondly, there's a bunch of mods that say they need Amra2Ca... what the hell is that? Like, @HiFi_ACE. I don't know what that is, but HiFi is good, so I want it!

Thanks in advance guys.

Re: "Incompatible" mods?

Did you set up Bravo server as a preset in Sixupdater? Did you import the Bravo server URL in the import server area? If not you will not have the correct version of ACE , Acre, or the @TGMaps that is needed. Go to the Need Help For Arma in Teamspeak and either I or an Arma Admin will see you there and help you sort this out.

Comment

Yeah I got everything via Six Updater, followed the instructions and 90% of it worked just fine.

http://arma.co.za/board/index.php?topic=187.0

See that. Unfortunately I'm a dumb and can't figure out how to edit it :/

Comment

TeamSpeak 3 Information
        Address 74.52.1.234
        Port 9988

You need to go to the " Need help with Arma" channel.

Comment

Did this get resolved?

Sent thru the ether via Tapatalk.
          |TG-189th| Unkl
          ArmA 3 Game Officer
          Dean of Tactical Gamer University
          189th Infantry Brigade Member
          SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
          "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Never saw or heard anymore from him either way

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse