No announcement yet.

"Incompatible" mods?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Incompatible" mods?

Hey guys, having a small issue here with the SixUpdater. My situation is both OA and Vanilla are owned through Steam. Followed the instructions all purty-like, and got almost everything updated... but I have a few mods that are marked 'incompatible'. I'm curious as to why.

First, and most importantly, @ACEX_RU and @ACEX_USNavy are incompatible. Google told me the fix for this - I need to change the mod dependencies to ArmA2OaMod... but I can't figure out how the hell to do this. The site I got this from says "click the small edit button on the mod list". Well it must be a pretty damn small edit button because I sure as hell can't find it.

There are some other mods listed with this: @aaw_oa, for example. It says it needs Arma2OaCo (which is what RU and Navy packs say), so it won't install. Should I just change all of these, once I figure out how, to download them all?

Secondly, there's a bunch of mods that say they need Amra2Ca... what the hell is that? Like, @HiFi_ACE. I don't know what that is, but HiFi is good, so I want it!

Thanks in advance guys.

Re: "Incompatible" mods?

Did you set up Bravo server as a preset in Sixupdater? Did you import the Bravo server URL in the import server area? If not you will not have the correct version of ACE , Acre, or the @TGMaps that is needed. Go to the Need Help For Arma in Teamspeak and either I or an Arma Admin will see you there and help you sort this out.

Yeah I got everything via Six Updater, followed the instructions and 90% of it worked just fine.

See that. Unfortunately I'm a dumb and can't figure out how to edit it :/

TeamSpeak 3 Information
        Port 9988

You need to go to the " Need help with Arma" channel.

Did this get resolved?

Sent thru the ether via Tapatalk.
          |TG-189th| Unkl
          TG PrimerArmA Game Officer189th Infantry Brigade Former Irregular
          Submit a Ribbon Nomination!
          "this is on par with groups you have to join to get the quality of gameplay and i really enjoyed it" - random dude
          "Remember when the threat has spotted you, smoke first then bring the explosive rounds to bear. When the threat has not spotted you its bang first and smoke after to extract." - Wicks

Never saw or heard anymore from him either way

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed