CBA is Green TGMaps is not

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBA is Green TGMaps is not

Can't figure out where I went wrong with sixupdater. According to the guide CBA should remain black, however mine shows as green. What I can't get to update properly is @tgmaps, it's the only mod that's still black. I'm pretty sure I followed everything step by step, so I'm not sure what the problem might be.

I have found a restart helpful in this situation before. I wont be at my own machine probably until tomorrow to be able to troubleshoot.

Sent thru the ether via Tapatalk.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Re: CBA is Green TGMaps is not

Tactikill Jay, first go to server browser in Sixupdater and next to the Tab named Clear their is a box in which I want you to type " tacticalgamer.com ". Now you should only see our servers in the server browser area. Near the mid bottom you should now see a slide control to enable you to move left or right. Move this to the right until you see the Box named " Config Url". In that box for the Bravo server you should see " sixupdater://six.tacticalgamer.com/bravo/tgbravo.yml " if not copy and paste that address with out the italics in that box. Now you will be connected to the correct repository for the server thru Sixupdater.

Left click once on the Bravo server preset, once highlighted ( turned blue), then right click, choose updater action, then install or update. This will take anywhere from 20 to 30 minutes to finalize.

P.S. This is for the Bravo server only. You will now have 9 green tiles and one black. CBA is suppose to be green.
      Last edited by SARGE; 11-17-2011, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Thanks Sarge, I think it's working perfectly now. Not sure what I did wrong the first time around.

Comment

Good to hear, hope to see you on the servers. On a side note you can also add Alpha server to your preset area and in the mod area of Six you can add the mods STHUD and STMOVEMENT since we do have CBA is running on the server. I will try to see you on TS and help you set this up.

Comment

bump. i had this problem to. could me make this a sticky?

Comment

Sorry I missed you Seg, will try to catch you tomorrow night sometime, or just ask someone or an admin to help you.

Comment

sixupdater://six.tacticalgamer.com/bravo/tgbravo.yml
                Place that into the box/column we discussed.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Or click this...

CLICK ME

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

Originally posted by seg[TDev] View Post
                    bump. i had this problem to. could me make this a sticky?
                    I agree that's a common problem that i had too some time ago.
                    Yeah,the avatar is supposed to be like that :D

Comment

Sometimes, not always, when Sixupdater does an update, your YML might disappear, a quick fix to enable you to have the Bravo Preset with @TGMaps, Ace, Acre, and the Jararmalib_new and the expanson/beta refreshed would be to make sure you have a check mark in the Beta box at the top of Sixupdater. Then go to Homepage tab, near center of SU, and look right to find the Communities tab, located just under the Six symbol. Now scroll down, and the 9th community listed is Tacticalgamer.com. Next to Bravo server click the YML, and you should see all the files needed for Bravo now in your preset for Bravo. It should list all the ACE files, Acre, Cba, @tgmaps, Jayarma2lib_new, and expansion/beta. These should all have green tiles in front of them, except Jayarma2lib, which will have a black tile in front of it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X