Commind line errors after death

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commind line errors after death

Whenever I join a server and after dying a black box with command lines pops up showing errors.

I posted a screenshot of the error on Imgur, link below.

http://imgur.com/SeOSo

I have tried deleting the ACE files then re-installing them, but I came up with nothing.

If anyone can help me it would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by Nj293; 04-12-2012, 03:15 PM. Reason: Title typo, which I can't edit...

Re: Commind line errors after death

It has something to do with the most recent ACE update. I'm getting the same problem, I'm not sure if there's a simple solution for this yet or not. Until then I'm just dealing with it, as it shouldn't effect my game. But if I were you I would go to the ACE website and check out their bug tracker for this issue, and then submit a bug if it's not there. Other than that, we'll just have to wait until the next ACE hotfix (which is sometimes as often as once a week).

EDIT: Just updated to 540, hopefully this fixes our problem.
    Last edited by Shoomfie; 04-12-2012, 07:56 PM.

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
    "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Comment

If you open Six updater, click Game Profile tab near top of Six, uncheck --- showScriptErrors-- this should fix problem. The only ones I have checked are--no splash--no pause--noFilePatching--skipIntro--and then in the world box type the word----empty----, no dashes of course. To configure the other boxes, simply click the Help button( Blue tab far left) and according to your computers configuration you just fill in the blank boxes if neccessary.

Comment

ShowScriptErrors is very useful for mission makers, though.

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

I know Athanasa, but this scares or puts fear in some thinking something is wrong when it is not by not know it has a useful purpose, if they don't know the purpose of it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X